Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

selling holiday home to fellow Brits.

selling holiday home to fellow Brits.

Old Sep 18th 2023, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

brian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to all
Default selling holiday home to fellow Brits.

Hi all,after 16 years of having a holiday home here and turning 70 last year,it's time to call it a day.Friends of ours who stay in a relos apartment periodically want to buy our freehold house.We are all driving over in March to sort everything out.I heard we don't need a solicitor,just a notary.Can anyone here run through the procedures and requirements for both parties.Neither of us have residency.TIA Brian.
Old Sep 18th 2023, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: selling holiday home to fellow Brits.

Hopefully Modi will be along to give you the latest requirements, but would like to wish you all the best on the move/sale.
Old Sep 18th 2023, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

brian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to all

Cheers mate,that's the guy I was hoping for. I must add we are hoping for a GBP transaction.
Old Sep 18th 2023, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brian12
Cheers mate,that's the guy I was hoping for. I must add we are hoping for a GBP transaction.
Well unless things have changed we did just that in 2018. At the time for the sale they converted the amount agreed from GBP to EUR for the paper work.
Old Sep 18th 2023, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

Old Sep 19th 2023, 5:03 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute

Is it just a house or is there land? Is it in just your name? Its all changed quite a lot in 16 years, but is eminently possible. Drop me a DM explaining what you're selling and Ill tell you what you need.
Old Sep 19th 2023, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks I've sent yu a pm.