Sat Nav

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 3:19 pm
Just Joined

raymondodeblanc is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Sat Nav

Does anyone know if you are able to get sat nav for Southern Italy Puglia area and if so where you can purchase it and how much. Have tried looking on the internet with no success. Am I being far too hopeful!
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

CarrieW is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sat Nav

I assume you have checked TomTom? We have the Italy maps for our PDA and I think all of Italy is covered on that.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nice

My Tom Tom 710 works to street level all over Europe.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Margaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by raymondodeblanc
Does anyone know if you are able to get sat nav for Southern Italy Puglia area and if so where you can purchase it and how much. Have tried looking on the internet with no success. Am I being far too hopeful!
We are in Puglia, and our TomTom works fine, except you have to be aware that the Communes keep changing the one way system, so you have to be careful of TomTom trying to send you the wrong way down a one way street.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 7:50 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: Sat Nav

Thanks all for your help and thanks for the message giving me a web page.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

clint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really nice

Friends of mine used a Tom Tom (not sure of the model) to go from Nottingham to Ancona. They had problem in the Calais area and they had to switch to map reading till they got to Lille. It was fine after that.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:28 am
Just Joined

Seems that Tomtom is the way to go. Margaret can you please tell what model you have. Thanks
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Margaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by raymondodeblanc
Seems that Tomtom is the way to go. Margaret can you please tell what model you have. Thanks
No idea, will have to ask my techie son or husband. I use a PDA with a Ricaline satellite receiver, other than that I am clueless. With a husband a son who are well into all this I just leave it to them.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:52 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Margaret M
No idea, will have to ask my techie son or husband. I use a PDA with a Ricaline satellite receiver, other than that I am clueless. With a husband a son who are well into all this I just leave it to them.
Thanks, I will be passing the information on to my son as I am just as clueless