Rome in one day?

Wikiposts

Rome in one day?

Old Jan 15th 2013, 3:33 am
Just Joined

missljw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rome in one day?

Originally Posted by chrismcdonnell
For me, the most beautiful aspect of Rome is the atmosphere in the city. I spent most of my time there just walking around the tiny streets in the centre. It was my first experience of Italy and it was amazing for me

If you're in centro, you can walk up from Pantheon to the Trevi fountain in next to no time, and then it's only another 5 minutes from there to the Spanish Steps (which I would also say is not worth the hype, but if you like shopping you're right in the heart of it there).

Talk a walk down to Piazza del Popolo too, also there's a great restaurant on a side street shooting off from there (if I remember it I'll tell you the name )

Enjoy Rome!
I know I'll enjoy it even if i don't manage to see all I want. As you said im sure the atmosphere itself is amazing.

Thanks
Old Jan 15th 2013, 3:54 am
Forum Regular

tomkent45 has a spectacular aura abouttomkent45 has a spectacular aura abouttomkent45 has a spectacular aura about

I have been there, in just one day you would only be able to visit some of the monuments in the centre. But I would say that it is so big and nice that you would like to stay for at least 3 days...
Old Jan 15th 2013, 4:02 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Well you know ...... Rome wasn't built in a day