Reload this Page >

Replacing a gas boiler

Replacing a gas boiler

Old Feb 15th 2019, 6:48 pm
Just Joined

Lesleysrq is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Replacing a gas boiler

Hi folks,
Not the most riveting topic I know, but we have a home in Verona and we’d like to replace our aged boiler. My Duolingo Italian can get me by to an extent, but not with something like this. Please does anyone know the equivalent of our UK gas board where I could have the work done and take out an ongoing maintenance contract. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance
Old Feb 15th 2019, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to all
Default Re: Replacing a gas boiler

Originally Posted by Lesleysrq
Hi folks,
Not the most riveting topic I know, but we have a home in Verona and we’d like to replace our aged boiler. My Duolingo Italian can get me by to an extent, but not with something like this. Please does anyone know the equivalent of our UK gas board where I could have the work done and take out an ongoing maintenance contract. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance
I wonder if ITALGAS could help. Otherwise, ask the neighbours.
Old Feb 16th 2019, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

I would look at the yellow pages and get a few quotes. Work out the power output of the boiler you require so you can compare the estimates. Check that the physical size of the new boiler isn't much different from the existing boiler.
Make sure that you get a dichiarazione di conformita and a libretto di impianto from the installers.
Old Feb 16th 2019, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute

ENEL or ENI now do gas and maintenance contracts - if you do it with your existing electricity provider you will also get a small discount on your usage.
If your boiler is indoors and not on an outside wall you must have a boiler with a 'camera stagna' otherwise it is not permitted indoors.
Old Feb 16th 2019, 8:14 am
Just Joined

Thanks so much for the advice, I’ll certainly use it � ����� ����
Old Feb 16th 2019, 8:15 am
Just Joined

Many thanks for this, I’ll get on to their websites
Old Feb 16th 2019, 8:16 am
Just Joined