Reload this Page >

question about rentals

question about rentals

Old Oct 21st 2014, 8:24 am
Account Closed

Beasty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: question about rentals

Originally Posted by modicasa
person who has spare house to rent out needs to not pay his tax to survive?
Yes that makes little sense, but in this case the person has 15 houses to rent and they own an always busy Pharmacy (I found out the place I went to with tooth ache for medicine a year ago, is actually owned by them!)
Old Oct 21st 2014, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

primularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beasty
Yes that makes little sense, but in this case the person has 15 houses to rent and they own an always busy Pharmacy (I found out the place I went to with tooth ache for medicine a year ago, is actually owned by them!)
poveriiiino!!!! I feel so sorry for him!!!! for sure he is in the list of poor people who claim social benefits!
Old Oct 21st 2014, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

Seldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond repute

The whole question of 'the social contract' is a debate that Italy needs to have. What services are going to be provided and how is it to be done efficiently? In return for which people need to be reminded that it is their responsibility to pay for them otherwise they are freeloading off everybody else and that being furbo isn't clever it's just robbing other people.
Old Oct 21st 2014, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Sancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Beasty
I don't want to sound unnecessarily negative, but an owner like that's almost certainly very familiar with the laws on renting, and may even know the section of the local GdF that deals with that sort of thing. Don't get your hopes up too high.
Old Oct 21st 2014, 8:52 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sancho
I don't want to sound unnecessarily negative, but an owner like that's almost certainly very familiar with the laws on renting, and may even know the section of the local GdF that deals with that sort of thing. Don't get your hopes up too high.
That might well be, but he is still renting out a place without a contract. That said, no doubt he knows how to wriggle out of this.
Old Oct 21st 2014, 8:56 am
Account Closed

Hi, the impression we are getting is that this guy has been getting enquiries for weekly rentals still and has basically made a bad choice.. i.e. a monthly rate v a holiday rate and now wants to take the holiday money. He usually just rents by the week as we found al lhis other adverts and they are all holiday lets so this seems like an experiment and he has found extra demand for tourist rents and wants those. Maybe the no contract was to give him this option so he covered both ways... well that is how i see it.
Old Oct 21st 2014, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

primularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond repute

without any doubt there are many people who rent without contracts, but it is illegal not to register a contract within a month.
The question is if the occupant can demonstrate that she is there since one month ago.
But I think that the threat to call the GdF should provide some result, as usually this kind of people are scared of a visit of the GdF!!
Old Oct 21st 2014, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

I agree , but this person wil need to demonstrate she has lived there, I don't suppose she got a receipt for the rent she paid ? or has applied to be resident ? alternatively just refuse to move out ?

I pay all my taxes every month as an employee I get no choice, I have no sympathy with any parasite who avoids tax using poor services as an excuse or an alibi ,perhaps if everyone paid they wouldn't be so bad ? Everyone uses pubblic services of one sort or another , everyone should contribute .
Old Oct 21st 2014, 10:49 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HADENOUGHPIZZA
I agree , but this person wil need to demonstrate she has lived there, I don't suppose she got a receipt for the rent she paid ? or has applied to be resident ? alternatively just refuse to move out ?

I pay all my taxes every month as an employee I get no choice, I have no sympathy with any parasite who avoids tax using poor services as an excuse or an alibi ,perhaps if everyone paid they wouldn't be so bad ? Everyone uses pubblic services of one sort or another , everyone should contribute .
The poster stated that the rent was paid by PayPal and a deposit paid.
Old Oct 21st 2014, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

well that should be easy to print off and show the GDF esepcially if the words 'rent ' or deposit were in the descriptions
Old Oct 21st 2014, 11:24 am
Property expert

marcuzzo is an unknown quantity at this point

Politicians that earn €20,000/month, pensioners on STATE pensions that range from less than €250/month and go up to €90,000/month, and yes they are BOTH state pensions, local politicians who buy on expenses a €60,000 4x4 because there was 5cm of snow in Rome (for a day), and these are just the tip of the iceburg of what we KNOW....the expenses scandal in the UK a few years ago in comparison is laughable, yet people there started to ask where their taxes were going....a fiscal strike is a democratic tool, politicians are voted by us, and should serve us, as indeed should the very corrupt GDF. Paying taxes is something that everyone has to do, but everyone has the right to know what their hard earned money is being spent on, the services in Italy are virtually non existent, benefits only for a few, hence the hundreds of thousands leaving Italy for other shores, corruption immense, and ways to combat it relatively few, so the "moaning Italians" combat and SURVIVE in the only way they can, not paying taxes, because otherwise you won't make it to the end of the month, I'm not talking about the farmacist, I'm talking about the family man, who was maybe left a flat, and to make ends meet rents it out, no contract, because it saves not just taxes, but a probable investigation by the GDF, who are notoriously corrupt.....It helps to look at the WHOLE picture, one persons side is never the whole truth.
A moaning Italian.
Old Oct 21st 2014, 11:43 am
Account Closed

Is it possible for an expat to become a politician? I like the thought of a 60k 4x4 for snow!

HOLY CRAP!
Did that happen?
Old Oct 21st 2014, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to all

I think I'd also be wary of being accused - probably, I'd think and hope, just as a way of putting me off, but I'd be afraid it could get serious - of having been complicit in a scheme to defraud the revenue. Was I supposed to have demanded a contract ? If so, why didn't I ? To get a lower rent ?
Old Oct 21st 2014, 12:12 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by marcuzzo
Politicians that earn €20,000/month, pensioners on STATE pensions that range from less than €250/month and go up to €90,000/month, and yes they are BOTH state pensions, local politicians who buy on expenses a €60,000 4x4 because there was 5cm of snow in Rome (for a day), and these are just the tip of the iceburg of what we KNOW....the expenses scandal in the UK a few years ago in comparison is laughable, yet people there started to ask where their taxes were going....a fiscal strike is a democratic tool, politicians are voted by us, and should serve us, as indeed should the very corrupt GDF. Paying taxes is something that everyone has to do, but everyone has the right to know what their hard earned money is being spent on, the services in Italy are virtually non existent, benefits only for a few, hence the hundreds of thousands leaving Italy for other shores, corruption immense, and ways to combat it relatively few, so the "moaning Italians" combat and SURVIVE in the only way they can, not paying taxes, because otherwise you won't make it to the end of the month, I'm not talking about the farmacist, I'm talking about the family man, who was maybe left a flat, and to make ends meet rents it out, no contract, because it saves not just taxes, but a probable investigation by the GDF, who are notoriously corrupt.....It helps to look at the WHOLE picture, one persons side is never the whole truth.
A moaning Italian.
This landlord isn't a 'man who has been left a flat'. He is a wealthy chemist with 15 flats, but my point was not about who or how much tax, but about Italians who moan about school health etc, but happily evade tax -and will often brag about it too- because, 'everyone does it' or 'I pay more than ADC'.

Last edited by 37100; Oct 21st 2014 at 12:18 pm.
Old Oct 21st 2014, 12:36 pm
Account Closed

She has a flight back to London booked 2nd November and it looks pretty likely Italy will not be a dream destination in future!

I would not be so easily put off, but to be fair I am not surprised by it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.