Properties in Calabria

Properties in Calabria

Old May 2nd 2008, 8:47 am
Just Joined

phil1968 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Properties in Calabria

Originally Posted by Bet and Graham
Hi
We have photos if you want just returned from a visit there it has started and we were told it should be finished october this year
Bet
photos would be good if you could e mail them to me. Now we are just waiting for a notary date to complete.Just a quick point though, i have in the past bought new properties in the uk where the roads/gardens etc have not been finished so as long as the access to the property is ok i am sure it will get sorted soon
Old May 2nd 2008, 6:17 pm
Just Joined

Bet and Graham is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by phil1968
photos would be good if you could e mail them to me. Now we are just waiting for a notary date to complete.Just a quick point though, i have in the past bought new properties in the uk where the roads/gardens etc have not been finished so as long as the access to the property is ok i am sure it will get sorted soon
Hi
Can you send me your e.mail address and I will send them as attachments if thats ok . Thanks for the optomistic reply wait till you see the photos !!!
Regards
Beti
Old May 2nd 2008, 6:21 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bet and Graham
Hi
Can you send me your e.mail address and I will send them as attachments if thats ok . Thanks for the optomistic reply wait till you see the photos !!!
Regards
Beti
Click on his username for contacts.
Old May 17th 2008, 9:19 am
Just Joined

Paolo Serventi is an unknown quantity at this point

Phil, here I am.
I'm sorry for my long time to answer your mail. I have news about Isca for all people have bought properties there. You say that you are waiting for a notary date to complete, but I know that in Calabria they have finihed and the house is complete or near to be, it depends upon where the proerty is:

Isca Allegra is complete they are waiting people go for notary date, only one person do it (TL1)

Lagano Costruzioni
block 3 is complete, they are waiting people go for notary date
block 4 will be complete on 15 June 2008
block 5 will be complete on 15 July 2008
Block 1 and 2 will be complete on 30 December 2008

Isca Calabretta will be complete on 30 December 2008

I can say that all works of Isca Allegra, Isca Dream, Man Costruzioni, Lagano Costruzioni will be complete, I Know people who works there (like Mister Nardi), they are guarente.
Regards
Paolo

Originally Posted by phil1968
Old May 21st 2008, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

Marianna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alimcg15
Hi folks,

I have just returned from Calabria and a wonderful 5 days inspection visit. I stayed on the East coast in a place close to Rochella Ionica. I have put a reservation down on a property which will be built come the end of 2009. The area is stunning and with the beautiful beaches on one side and the mountains on the other you cannot fail to be impressed. The locals all seem very friendly and are more than helpful to tourists. I understand there have been a lot of restrictions placed on the developers regarding positioning and height of new builds. I cannot wait to go back. But am at present looking for a Lawyer who is based or has offices in Calabria.

Hi, there, my name is MaryAnn and we have been to Italy in 2003, 2005, and 2007. We are returning for 2 weeks in July to see Calabria for the first time.
I have a feeling it will be wonderful, for I loved Abruzzo, but long to not be far from the sea. Tell me, what can you tell me about that area of Rochella Ionica? We ae just looking for a small 2 bedroom house. Could you give me an idea of what it costs to build and the size? We will be going down the west coast and up the east. We live in New York State.

How are you planning to ship? I love my car, a Hyundaii Tiburon, and am wondering if it is practical to bring it. Maybe one can buy them there and I should sell this lovely thing.
I have bothered you enough. Isn't this great, talking like this? At least for me, so thank you for listening; I appreciate it.
MaryAnn

Regards

Ali
Hi, there, my name is MaryAnn and we have been to Italy in 2003, 2005, and 2007. We are returning for 2 weeks in July to see Calabria for the first time.
I have a feeling it will be wonderful, for I loved Abruzzo, but long to not be far from the sea. Tell me, what can you tell me about that area of Rochella Ionica? We ae just looking for a small 2 bedroom house. Could you give me an idea of what it costs to build and the size? We will be going down the west coast and up the east. We live in New York State.

How are you planning to ship? I love my car, a Hyundaii Tiburon, and am wondering if it is practical to bring it. Maybe one can buy them there and I should sell this lovely thing.
I have bothered you enough. Isn't this great, talking like this? At least for me, so thank you for listening; I appreciate it.
MaryAnn
Old May 21st 2008, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JohnC
I have just reserved an offplan development in Calabria.

Has anyone got any recommendations for English Speaking local legal companys that can do conveyancing?

What are other peoples experiences on legal side?

Thanks
John
HI, John, we are traveling in July to Calabria. What does off-plan mean? email is <snip, not a good idea to post email address`s unless you collect spam, they can contact you by clicking your user name.>
MaryAnn

Last edited by jdr; May 22nd 2008 at 10:39 am.
Old May 22nd 2008, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

Andys2k is just really niceAndys2k is just really niceAndys2k is just really niceAndys2k is just really niceAndys2k is just really niceAndys2k is just really niceAndys2k is just really niceAndys2k is just really nice

Hi MaryAnn,

Buying off plan is when you purchase a property which hasn't been built yet and is still at the very early stages of construction.
I purchased an apartment in Calabria last October 'off plan' which won't be complete until December this year.
Advantages are you pay a much cheaper price than you would if the property was finished, this is due to cashflow or projected cashflow for the builder.
Down sides are you have longer to wait until you move in and you can't actually see what you have purchased unless the builder has a similar development elsewhere, kind of like a show home.

Hope this makes sence!
Andy
Old May 26th 2008, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Andys2k
Hi MaryAnn,

Buying off plan is when you purchase a property which hasn't been built yet and is still at the very early stages of construction.
I purchased an apartment in Calabria last October 'off plan' which won't be complete until December this year.
Advantages are you pay a much cheaper price than you would if the property was finished, this is due to cashflow or projected cashflow for the builder.
Down sides are you have longer to wait until you move in and you can't actually see what you have purchased unless the builder has a similar development elsewhere, kind of like a show home.

Andy, thank you for the reply. When people speak of a development, I am assuming it is similar to what we have in the states called condominiums or townhouses. You pay for common charges, etc. maybe there is a pool, etc.
We intend to become residents and live permanently. Did I read that one cannot become a resident if you buy property in a development?
Do you know names of specific towns which have typical Italian type architecture, not modern, as some of these developments? We are looking for lower elevations and are visiting Calabria, both coasts in July for 2 weeks to see if we want that region. Could you name some towns I should go to?
Thanks.
MaryAnn

Hope this makes sence!
Andy

Andy, thank you for the reply. When people speak of a development, I am assuming it is similar to what we have in the states called condominiums or townhouses. You pay for common charges, etc. maybe there is a pool, etc.
We intend to become residents and live permanently. Did I read that one cannot become a resident if you buy property in a development?
Do you know names of specific towns which have typical Italian type architecture, not modern, as some of these developments? We are looking for lower elevations and are visiting Calabria, both coasts in July for 2 weeks to see if we want that region. Could you name some towns I should go to?
Could lyou send it to [email protected]?
Thanks.
MaryAnn

Hope this makes sence!
Andy
Old May 26th 2008, 8:07 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Marianna

Could lyou send it to [email protected]?
Thanks.
MaryAnn

Hope this makes sence!
Andy
Read the blue text in post 96.
Old May 28th 2008, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

Andys2k is just really niceAndys2k is just really niceAndys2k is just really niceAndys2k is just really niceAndys2k is just really niceAndys2k is just really niceAndys2k is just really niceAndys2k is just really nice

Hi MaryAnn,

You really shouldn't post your email address in the forums, you will get companies sending you all sorts of spam messages. Ask people to PM you information that way it is kept private

There are quite alot of developments to choose from in southern Italy, some of which are like your condominiums and some are kept in the traditional styles only over four floors and still have lots of architecture etc. One of the reasons we chose Amantea.
I'm not too sure about the residency for a development property, the one we purchased is a block of approx 18 apartments but it is in Amantea town centre nestled between old houses and does not have a pool, this doesn't bother me due to the close proximity of the beach.
Best regards
Andy
Old May 28th 2008, 11:49 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Andys2k
Hi MaryAnn,

You really shouldn't post your email address in the forums, you will get companies sending you all sorts of spam messages. Ask people to PM you information that way it is kept private

There are quite alot of developments to choose from in southern Italy, some of which are like your condominiums and some are kept in the traditional styles only over four floors and still have lots of architecture etc. One of the reasons we chose Amantea.
I'm not too sure about the residency for a development property, the one we purchased is a block of approx 18 apartments but it is in Amantea town centre nestled between old houses and does not have a pool, this doesn't bother me due to the close proximity of the beach.
Best regards
Andy
Thanks Andy, I think she is ignoring me as I have taken it off of four posts now for her and told her you can contact each other by clicking on usernames.
Old May 29th 2008, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jdr
Thanks Andy, I think she is ignoring me as I have taken it off of four posts now for her and told her you can contact each other by clicking on usernames.
Hello, Jdr, Thank you so much for trying your best to let me be aware of the danger of giving email. I have a few other forums which I am a part of, having just begun, and when I quickly move from one forum to the next, I believe I just was forgetting your messages. I did read the blue text earlier and then I just noticed your note to Andy. Believe me, it was not intentional. I sometimes find the forum a little tricky in getting a message, so it seems easier to be notified via my personal email. I was not being a rebel. lol

I do understand and I thank you for persisting in reminding me. I assure you it was not a matter of simply ignoring, just too busy to focus and recall.
I loved the gallery, beautiful people.
MaryAnn
Old May 29th 2008, 4:46 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Marianna
Hello, Jdr, Thank you so much for trying your best to let me be aware of the danger of giving email. I have a few other forums which I am a part of, having just begun, and when I quickly move from one forum to the next, I believe I just was forgetting your messages. I did read the blue text earlier and then I just noticed your note to Andy. Believe me, it was not intentional. I sometimes find the forum a little tricky in getting a message, so it seems easier to be notified via my personal email. I was not being a rebel. lol

I do understand and I thank you for persisting in reminding me. I assure you it was not a matter of simply ignoring, just too busy to focus and recall.
I loved the gallery, beautiful people.
MaryAnn
No problems, but there are strange people about and also spammers run software that picks up email address`s and sell them on , that is why they are in the user name menu.
Old May 29th 2008, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jdr
No problems, but there are strange people about and also spammers run software that picks up email address`s and sell them on , that is why they are in the user name menu.

Could you explain what you mean about the user name menu? In other words, when I want to respond to someone, I have been clicking on the word, "quote." That is correct, right? But I saw in one reply you wrote to click on the user name. When I do tht, I get info about the person, where they live,. I did not see a spot where I could reply or write to the individual.
thank you
MaryAnn
Old May 29th 2008, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

TYKE2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Marriana

If you see a post, the name of the person who wrote it appears to the top left of the post. If you "right click" on this name with your mouse pointer a menu appears as the list below:-

View Public Profile
Send a private message to Marianna
Send email to Marianna
Find More Posts by Marianna
Add Marianna to Your Buddy List

Click on "Send a private message to" and this opens a page to let you type in a message to someone .

I hope this helps a bit.

Tyke

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.