Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Police Certificate From Italy

Police Certificate From Italy

Old Jan 6th 2004, 12:14 pm
Just Joined

travelmad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Police Certificate From Italy

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! I AM TRYING TO OBTAIN A POLICE CERTIFICATE FROM ITALY CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

MANY THANKS
Old Jan 6th 2004, 3:31 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

No need to shout...

The Certificato Penale Generale is a certified record of final court convictions and decisions regarding mental incompetency and bankruptcy or a statement that no record exists ("Nulla"). Those born in Italy can obtain the certificate from the Procura della Republica. For persons born outside of Italy, the certificate is issued by the:

Judicial and Criminal Records office
(Casellario Giudiziale per i Nati all'Estero)
Procura of Rome,
Piazzale Clodio,
00100 Rome, Italy
Request for this certificate for immigration purposes only should be accompanied by the applicant's birth certificate and approximately €4 in postage coupons to offset the cost of reply.
Old Feb 21st 2005, 11:30 am
Just Joined

Norman.vantuyl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Police Certificate From Italy

I am looking for a police certificate request I send two weeks ago to the below address. Do you have a telephone number or fax number that I can use to check the status of my certificate request? Any help will be appreciated due to my wife and I are leaving for America in late May and cannot wait much longer before I will be forced to leave her behind until this red tape is straightened out. :scared:

Originally Posted by sibsie
No need to shout...

The Certificato Penale Generale is a certified record of final court convictions and decisions regarding mental incompetency and bankruptcy or a statement that no record exists ("Nulla"). Those born in Italy can obtain the certificate from the Procura della Republica. For persons born outside of Italy, the certificate is issued by the:

Judicial and Criminal Records office
(Casellario Giudiziale per i Nati all'Estero)
Procura of Rome,
Piazzale Clodio,
00100 Rome, Italy
Request for this certificate for immigration purposes only should be accompanied by the applicant's birth certificate and approximately €4 in postage coupons to offset the cost of reply.