PEC Certified Italian Email Adress

Old Sep 13th 2018, 11:10 am
Just Joined

Daniellealt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PEC Certified Italian Email Adress

Can someone please please help me

I am trying to send an email to [email protected]

I am not getting any replies or read reciepts

I have tried to set up a PEC certified email address here in the UK as i am requesting my marriage certificate but it wont let me

Can anyone help me as to how i can get an email to them as i am really struggling

I have been trying for months to get a copy of my marriage certificate for the courts in the UK

My estranged wife will not provide it and until i have this certificate they are going to kick my case out of court and i am unable to get married to my fiancee

Anyone please help me
Old Sep 13th 2018, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Serrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PEC Certified Italian Email Adress

Originally Posted by Daniellealt
Can someone please please help me

I am trying to send an email to [email protected]

I am not getting any replies or read reciepts

I have tried to set up a PEC certified email address here in the UK as i am requesting my marriage certificate but it wont let me

Can anyone help me as to how i can get an email to them as i am really struggling

I have been trying for months to get a copy of my marriage certificate for the courts in the UK

My estranged wife will not provide it and until i have this certificate they are going to kick my case out of court and i am unable to get married to my fiancee

Anyone please help me
Please see my answer in your other thread