Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Paris passport application

Paris passport application

Old Mar 12th 2010, 2:45 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paris passport application

I just stick my contacts in tbh. I'd be squinnying otherwise and my glasses make me look 20 years older anyway!
Old Mar 12th 2010, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

pansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nice

five to six then.
Old Mar 12th 2010, 4:29 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Mum just renewed her uk passport. Her photo was with tinted classes, but she had to provide a doctor's note.
Old Mar 12th 2010, 4:32 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

I wish.....Rang them again at 5.30 - figured that if there was a problem there was still time to fix it. This time got an English speaker. He went through the diary screen, could see I'd called etc. However, first off he told me that they can never re-deliver a consignement the day after, it has to be reprocessed. He was really apologetic because he could see from the screens I had been told it would be delivered today, or more likely he could see operators fobbing me off because, even though I COULD understand them they probably didn't think I could. Having said that the first one had changed the delivery address to here, so god knows what was going on!! Anyway, he has booked a delivery for 8 - 12 on Monday to my address here. It means no school again for Antonia but at least she should have a passport! Oh, I was also given a new consignment number for Monday's delivery, so I do know it has been done!! He said I could pick it up personally but they didn't leave a card yesterday (because we all know they didn't come in the first place..) so I have no ID to get it anyway. I think thats why I've now got a timed delivery he could see how many cock-ups had been made a long the way....
Old Mar 12th 2010, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

pansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nice

I find stuff like this really frustrating, If I hadn,t done my job properly all hell would have broken loose. Keeping 10 psychiatric patients in order was no mean feat. If you can.t be bothered to to do a job theres plenty of people who will.
Old Mar 12th 2010, 5:03 pm
The Original Red Head!

Hmm, maybe that's the problem pansy...Look at the government, maybe the psych wards weren't big enough...
Old Mar 15th 2010, 11:50 am
The Original Red Head!

Not arrived. Now I'm being given the run around. The customer service says it is no longer being dealt with by them i.e. washing their hands and passing on...Gave me a number in rome that just rings out. Tracking says it is out for delivery, but I was assured before noon. Sounds like that was never passed on...I honestly don't know what to do now. I'm not even sure the address has been changed so they could be trying to deliver to the porter still, which normally would work. Help!!
Old Mar 15th 2010, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
Not arrived. Now I'm being given the run around. The customer service says it is no longer being dealt with by them i.e. washing their hands and passing on...Gave me a number in rome that just rings out. Tracking says it is out for delivery, but I was assured before noon. Sounds like that was never passed on...I honestly don't know what to do now. I'm not even sure the address has been changed so they could be trying to deliver to the porter still, which normally would work. Help!!
Oh no Testa!!! How comes the customer service peeps are not dealing with it any more??!! What a load of old cr*p!!! I dunno what to suggest hun... what is the number in Rome actually for? Is it better to wait til after 2pm to phone them?
Old Mar 15th 2010, 12:19 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Oh hell. That's not good news is it.
Fingers crossed somebody turns up with it this afternoon.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 12:20 pm
The Original Red Head!

No idea. She said they were turin and only dealt with major customers and it was with this woman in Rome now - not the passport, the delivery. They don't know arse from elbow tbh...I just don't know what to do now... Really p****d off about it!
Old Mar 15th 2010, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

No idea. She said they were turin and only dealt with major customers and it was with this woman in Rome now - not the passport, the delivery. They don't know arse from elbow tbh...I just don't know what to do now... Really p****d off about it!
I will keep for you. wish I was nearer.... just to take Antonia to school for you whilst you waited inxxxxx
Old Mar 15th 2010, 12:30 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by indiebird
I will keep for you. wish I was nearer.... just to take Antonia to school for you whilst you waited inxxxxx
and take her home for tea too as some courier deliveries can still arrive at
7pm here.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 12:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
and take her home for tea too as some courier deliveries can still arrive at
7pm here.
I'd make her tea and take it with me to her house.... and some cake!
Old Mar 15th 2010, 12:34 pm
The Original Red Head!

I know, and thanks! But remember I assured on Friday it would arrive before noon! What happened to that. Now they won't even talk to me at customer service. I just wish my Italian were better, then I might get some kind of sense!!
Old Mar 15th 2010, 12:35 pm

I know, and thanks! But remember I assured on Friday it would arrive before noon! What happened to that. Now they won't even talk to me at customer service. I just wish my Italian were better, then I might get some kind of sense!!
Want me to ring up and argue the cause for you? And give them a big fat telling off too !!!

I will do you know if you want.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.