Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

our 1st visit to an italian dentist

our 1st visit to an italian dentist

Old Oct 12th 2018, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

BRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: our 1st visit to an italian dentist

Don't you guys get my joke or do you want it handed to you on a PLATE.
Old Oct 12th 2018, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

heritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BRIAN 1
Don't you guys get my joke or do you want it handed to you on a PLATE.
Of course we got it, but it was a bridge too far to respond...
Old Oct 13th 2018, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

BRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond repute

OK,I won't try and drill it into you anymore.
Old Oct 13th 2018, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Back to being serious.My OH last week had to buy a course of antibiotics in the farmacia, about 2 euro.Yesterday,we had a kitten speyed,same procedure, 19.50 euro,WTF.That's crowned it all now,sorry,couldn't resist that.
Old Feb 16th 2019, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

OliveCameToo is an unknown quantity at this point

I know Im a tad late to the party, but rather than start another thread (although I will if I dont get any replies) Im looking for a good, kind dentist who is sensitive to patients with a big fear of them, in Abruzzo please? I notice you mentioned a good one @ Geordieborn, we are in Pineto. Anyone else? The time for putting this off is long gone :\
Thank you.
Old Feb 16th 2019, 3:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute

We have not personally used the guy and I don’t even know their name, but could find out for you. But as it is in CMR (Castiglione Messer Raimondo) and it is small, I doubt there will be more than one. The lady we know that went there had a cracked tooth and could not wait to get it sorted in the UK. She had nothing but praise for them.You live in a lovely place, our favourite beach in Abruzzo.
Old Feb 16th 2019, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for replying Geordieborn. Not too far away, less than an hour. Pineto beach is lovely, we have spent a lot of time on it, as we are only 5 mins walk away But we leave soon for the north.
Old Feb 20th 2019, 10:23 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OliveCameToo
I know Im a tad late to the party, but rather than start another thread (although I will if I dont get any replies) Im looking for a good, kind dentist who is sensitive to patients with a big fear of them, in Abruzzo please? I notice you mentioned a good one @ Geordieborn, we are in Pineto. Anyone else? The time for putting this off is long gone :\
Thank you.
Hope you get your tooth/teeth fixed soon.
Old Feb 20th 2019, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Lorna. I couldn't stand the pain any longer and it overcame my fear I googled Pineto/dentist and the first in the list was one in our road! Tooth out this morning, too sore as yet to say Im glad its gone
If I went more often the treatment would be less extreme, but there you go.....
Old Feb 22nd 2019, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Lorna. I couldn't stand the pain any longer and it overcame my fear I googled Pineto/dentist and the first in the list was one in our road! Tooth out this morning, too sore as yet to say Im glad its gone
Glad you EXTRACTED the things you needed from my thread.I bet you didn't get a bloke run in at the end and stick a needle in your arse.That's what I call service,lol.

Old Feb 23rd 2019, 9:53 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

You must have been in a lot of pain if the whole tooth had to come out. Do you mind if I ask how much you were charged? My dentist charged me €100 to pull out a deformed old wisdom tooth that had started to decay. Not sure how much of that might have been for the injections she gave me before she got her pliers out.