Wikiposts

only in italy

Old Dec 2nd 2012, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: only in italy

Originally Posted by MarkRD
Yes, and codice fiscale within 24 hours!

Would two PCs do that in UK?
I thought it was bad enough them going into the bar for their coffees and God knows what else whilst 'on duty' ..
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...and-poker.html

Yes ...
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by HADENOUGHPIZZA
Hallo Hallo Hallo!

..perhaps the difference is that in the UK they get 'axed', in Italy .... they don't.
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

then there was Leverson of course ... I'm sure that generally speaking the UK forces are absolutetly the best .. not perfect though .
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

then there was Leverson of course ... I'm sure that generally speaking the UK forces are absolutetly the best .. not perfect though .
right ... and don't even want to go into the whole "Federico Aldrovandi" affair which happened more or less on my doorstep .. look it up if you want to know more.
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 10:08 pm
Just Joined

Il Cavaliere is an unknown quantity at this point

Would two PCs do that in UK?
You would be surprised what police do in the UK when they think no one is looking, one area I went to I actually saw the police avoid a violent fight by turning around as they turned the corner where a fight was clearly visible... most likely didn't fancy the paperwork at 3am in the morning
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

right ... and don't even want to go into the whole "Federico Aldrovandi" affair which happened more or less on my doorstep .. look it up if you want to know more.
Stephen Lawrence ?
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stephen Lawrence ?
I confess my ignorance m'lud .. was he killed by police officers?
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 11:12 pm
Just Joined

Il Cavaliere is an unknown quantity at this point

I confess my ignorance m'lud .. was he killed by police officers?
No but the investigation was handled badly and was ****ed because the police force was (and still is to an extent) institutionally racist. 2 of the murderers were given life in the end though although I believe it was capped at 15 years due to fact they were juveniles when they committed the crime.
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Il Cavaliere
No but the investigation was handled badly and was ****ed because the police force was (and still is to an extent) institutionally racist. 2 of the murderers were given life in the end though although I believe it was capped at 15 years due to fact they were juveniles when they committed the crime.
Ah.

Well in the case of Aldrovandi the police offers were directly responsible, and I think only got 15 years each, even though far from juvenile..