Reload this Page >

Moving to Sardinia - Advice on setting up Business

Moving to Sardinia - Advice on setting up Business

Old Aug 22nd 2017, 1:33 pm
Just Joined

Max_1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Sardinia - Advice on setting up Business

Hi All

I'm planning on moving to Sardinia in Mid 2018 and setting up a business in the fresh food industry.

I'm planning to be in the North or North East.

I'm learning the language right now but can anyone offer any advice or pointers on setting up there and any issues I might face?

Perhaps the documentation I'll need to operate as well as become a resident?

Thanks to all in advance
Old Nov 14th 2017, 4:02 pm
Banned

ladybug90 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to Sardinia - Advice on setting up Business

Hello Dear,

It's my pleasure to recommend Giambrone & Partners, an international law firm based in Sardinia with experienced lawyers that are able to speak a very good English and can give you all the support regarding to your new business, documentation and immigration.
The law firm has been the right choice for us that just moved to Sardinia.
I would highly recommend them!
Old Nov 15th 2017, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute

We believe you Ladybug. You only have to look up Giambrone on Google to know the service they give. There are exGiambrone clients in Sicily and Calabria who might disagree with you though - - but we believe you.
Old Nov 15th 2017, 4:50 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I would cancel these last posts, but the thread wouldn't make sense to what could be an honest thread poster .................. so I'm leaving them and deleting the poster instead.
We have had many complaints about said law firm which is why I'm deleting the poster recommending them and not the posts. The posts can serve as warnings.

Last edited by Lorna at Vicenza; Nov 15th 2017 at 4:53 pm.
Old Nov 15th 2017, 4:56 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

And if I ever find out that Max-1 is false and scamming the board just to get Giambrone mentioned, he'll get banned too.