Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Moving to Italy - Holiday Letting first?

Moving to Italy - Holiday Letting first?

Old Jun 21st 2018, 6:46 pm
Just Joined

Scruffthedog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Italy - Holiday Letting first?

Hi, I'm planning to come over to Italy in October and was wondering when I need to be classed as a resident. The plan is to holiday let for a period of time until find the rental we prefer. So does this count as a holiday or will I need to become a resident after the 3 months period? I'm self employed and flexible on whee we decide to live so would like to try a couple of areas to get a proper feel of life before committing to a long term rental. Any advice would be great.
Old Jun 21st 2018, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Italy - Holiday Letting first?

You have 90 days and then you are supposed to apply to be resident...