Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Moving to Italy

Moving to Italy

Old Oct 8th 2021, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

tpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Moving to Italy

Originally Posted by philat98
Good point. Michetti wants to restore the Roman salute if he becomes mayor of Rome.
The next GE is the one that worries me. I’d advise the OP to spend some time living in Italy before committing to the if they’re that angry about leave voters and the politics around it.
Old Oct 8th 2021, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

jiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant future

Good point. Michetti wants to restore the Roman salute if he becomes mayor of Rome.
That's the sort of theatre that attracts me to the Italian political scene; and an untaxed first home as a "sacrosanct right"; and deserting a Cabinet meeting in a fit of huff; etc.

Last edited by jiminalpago; Oct 8th 2021 at 9:45 am.
Old Oct 8th 2021, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute

For those not living in the UK currently and missing the nuances of the politics here, it is probably the direction we are heading!
Old Oct 8th 2021, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

tpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Kerquinquis
So by 'angry remoaners' I take it you are a tory brexshitter??!!
Keep your pathetic comments to yourself.
You're clearly a very angry and rude person - not sure you're going to get much help at this rate.
Old Oct 8th 2021, 12:08 pm
Just Joined

Kerquinquis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tpw21
You're clearly a very angry and rude person - not sure you're going to get much help at this rate.
So you really think that leave voters deserve anything other than ridicule and scorn?!
Damn right I'm bloody angry especially with idiots who defend the racists, geriatrics, ex-squaddies and uneducated illiterates who voted for brexSHIT and have destroyed the UK and taken away our freedom of movement!!
If you think that small comment was either angry or rude then you've led a very sheltered life and have seen nothing yet!!
I made the mistake of coming back to this shit-hole known as the UK not realising how difficult it would be to return to Europe as the country went further and further down the pan.
You however have the luxury of being in Europe and being in the position to make stupid comments such as the tory brexshitter who thought he/she/it was being clever.
I actually did think that the people on these European forums would be intelligent but how wrong can you be??!!
It makes me wonder how many of them still wear their 'cross of ST George' Y-fronts and how many flew back to the UK to vote leave??!!
Obviously stupidity is not confined the the UK!!
Just those originally from it!!
Old Oct 8th 2021, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

So you really think that leave voters deserve anything other than ridicule and scorn?!
Damn right I'm bloody angry especially with idiots who defend the racists, geriatrics, ex-squaddies and uneducated illiterates who voted for brexSHIT and have destroyed the UK and taken away our freedom of movement!!
If you think that small comment was either angry or rude then you've led a very sheltered life and have seen nothing yet!!
I made the mistake of coming back to this shit-hole known as the UK not realising how difficult it would be to return to Europe as the country went further and further down the pan.
You however have the luxury of being in Europe and being in the position to make stupid comments such as the tory brexshitter who thought he/she/it was being clever.
I actually did think that the people on these European forums would be intelligent but how wrong can you be??!!
It makes me wonder how many of them still wear their 'cross of ST George' Y-fronts and how many flew back to the UK to vote leave??!!
Your concern is all about your own self-interest and then tarring millions of people with the same brush. Euroscepticism goes across the political spectrum and is also shared by those with a left-wing perspective.
That's not even getting into the fact that you're complaining about racists and then seeking advice about moving to Italy where there is more racism within general society compared to the UK. Oh, and Euroscepticism is also pretty big in Italy too, by the way.
Old Oct 8th 2021, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

So by 'angry remoaners' I take it you are a tory brexshitter??!!
Keep your pathetic comments to yourself.
Not Guilty!
Old Oct 8th 2021, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

Not Guilty!
Ex-squaddie??
Old Oct 8th 2021, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute

There are a couple of things in here , that would indicate you are not too bright either e.g. coming back to the UK.... The rudeness is either another example or we have a troll...
Old Oct 8th 2021, 1:41 pm
Gloves off

BuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Butting in from BeNeLux.

Maybe you should calm down a little, and have a look around the various forums on BE before leaping up and insulting other posters.

There are some people posting who did/do still support Brexit. but philat98 is most certainly not one of those.

There are lots of us out here who disagree with Brexit, some of us may even identify a bit with your anger and obvious upset, but this is not the place for these kind of comments.

Old Oct 8th 2021, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BuckinghamshireBoy
Butting in from BeNeLux.

Maybe you should calm down a little, and have a look around the various forums on BE before leaping up and insulting other posters.

There are some people posting who did/do still support Brexit. but philat98 is most certainly not one of those.

There are lots of us out here who disagree with Brexit, some of us may even identify a bit with your anger and obvious upset, but this is not the place for these kind of comments.
Old Oct 8th 2021, 2:03 pm
Just Joined

Kerquinquis is an unknown quantity at this point

Your concern is all about your own self-interest and then tarring millions of people with the same brush. Euroscepticism goes across the political spectrum and is also shared by those with a left-wing perspective.
That's not even getting into the fact that you're complaining about racists and then seeking advice about moving to Italy where there is more racism within general society compared to the UK. Oh, and Euroscepticism is also pretty big in Italy too, by the way.
You are surprised that I am caring about my own self-interest??!!
Complaining about racists concerns the racists in the UK who hated Europeans to the point of destroying the country in order to halt their freedom of movement - now they are complaining that 'dis int der bwexshit ar voo'ed fower'!!
If you really believe that any EU country is seriously considering leaving after seeing the utter shitshow that is the UK then you've either been on the Martini too much or had too much sun!
I'll have to edit my original post to ask that those with the same tory brexshitter mentality to keep their views to themselves, there are enough of these braindeads here in the UK without finding them on forums where I had expected to find intelligent people.
Now there must be a button somewhere with 'block this timewaster' under it......
Old Oct 8th 2021, 2:08 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Complaining about racists concerns the racists in the UK who hated Europeans to the point of destroying the country in order to halt their freedom of movement - now they are complaining that 'dis int der bwexshit ar voo'ed fower'!!
If you really believe that any EU country is seriously considering leaving after seeing the utter shitshow that is the UK then you've either been on the Martini too much or had too much sun!
I'll have to edit my original post to ask that those with the same tory brexshitter mentality to keep their views to themselves, there are enough of these braindeads here in the UK without finding them on forums where I had expected to find intelligent people.
Now there must be a button somewhere with 'block this timewaster' under it......
Good grief.

Please take the time to re-read our Site Rules. Put your point across, but do it without the insults and swearing please.

Thx.
Old Oct 8th 2021, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

Last edited by tpw21; Oct 8th 2021 at 4:13 pm.
Old Oct 8th 2021, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Its not surprising the Italian Embassy didnt reply.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.