Reload this Page >

Meetings in Como

Meetings in Como

Old Apr 12th 2012, 10:59 am
Just Joined

sarahcomo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meetings in Como

Hi all,

My first post on here, and I'm a very regular visitor to Lake Como and love meeting people out there. Any people based between Como and Menaggio who have lived out there for a while and enjoy meeting new people? If so, would love to potentially meet up on one of my next trips out?

Sarah
Old Apr 12th 2012, 2:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of
Default Re: Meetings in Como

Originally Posted by sarahcomo
Hi all,

My first post on here, and I'm a very regular visitor to Lake Como and love meeting people out there. Any people based between Como and Menaggio who have lived out there for a while and enjoy meeting new people? If so, would love to potentially meet up on one of my next trips out?

Sarah
Hi Sarah and welcome ...
Sorry, not my area.
Old Apr 12th 2012, 2:31 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meetings in Como

Originally Posted by sarahcomo
Hi all,

Sarah
to BE Sarah.

I live in the US but if you can arrange for George to be there...you can count on me.