Reload this Page >

Meet up - Tuscany

Meet up - Tuscany

Old Jan 6th 2009, 10:44 am
Just Joined

Billybrewer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meet up - Tuscany

Hello to all,

As a start to the New Year, i would like to ask if there is any interest to have a Monthly Meet up in Tuscany? If there is interest out there, I propose the first in Pescia ( PT ) where I am. It is quite easy to get to by road ( 10 mins to Pisa - Florence Autostrade, and has a train and bus station in the centre. For a cultural experience there is Nolans Irish Bar, or somewhere more traditional maybe
If there is a number of ex pats interested, then I can arrange for the end of Jan. We could then rotate the venue around the area.

Cheers
Old Jan 6th 2009, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

bunnyzoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meet up - Tuscany

Hi

I would love to meet up at some time but I won't in italy for a few months. Where about do you live as I think we are in the same area?

z
Old Jan 9th 2009, 1:44 pm
Just Joined

Hello Z

Thanks for your message. I will let you know if anything comes of this, with dates and venues etc. At the moment, we could hold it in a phone box! However, there are some Brits locally to me ( one of which was on TV for a number of weeks ) that will boost the numbers close to double figures.

Cheers
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:31 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have transport and I do have a 4 year old, who I am on my own with most of the time, so babysitting is near impossible for a day or evening out if it is some way a way. Otherwise I'd be interested!
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:28 am
Just Joined

Good moning,

Thanks for the message, and I understand your problem. We can come to Firenze too, its only 30 minutes from me. Will need your help on a venue though, I only know the centre.