Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Where to buy things, advice please!

Where to buy things, advice please!

Old Jul 9th 2018, 3:06 pm
Just Joined

Misanimmer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where to buy things, advice please!

we are about to complete on our home and 6 acres. We will need to buy some things like a riding lawn mower, swimming pool cleaning robot, outdoor dining furniture, I mention these things because th seller is offering to sell these items but frankly the prices they are looking for are silly. Where is the best place to buy things like this? Is the price on the price tag firm or are we expected to negotiate? Thank you? We will be located about 10 miles South of Todi in Umbria
Old Jul 9th 2018, 3:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to buy things, advice please!

There are places selling these things in the industrial area of Terni. With high unemployment in Umbria you might employ someone to quite cheaply look after your land and swimming pool.
Old Jul 9th 2018, 3:48 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by philat98
There are places selling these things in the industrial area of Terni. With high unemployment in Umbria you might employ someone to quite cheaply look after your land and swimming pool.
thanks for the help! We actually plan to keep thit current caretaker on, he is currently paid 10 Euro an hour which I thought we as very reasonable. saying that I still need to get the lawn mower for him to use and as for the pool (I have never owned one) I have no idea is there an alternative to the pool robot for cleaning?
Old Jul 9th 2018, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

I nostri prodotti

This shop has a good range of equipment.
Old Jul 9th 2018, 10:32 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by philat98
I nostri prodotti

This shop has a good range of equipment.
thank you!
Old Jul 13th 2018, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

DesiderataSicilia is a jewel in the roughDesiderataSicilia is a jewel in the roughDesiderataSicilia is a jewel in the roughDesiderataSicilia is a jewel in the rough

Pool robots are great. What price are they looking for it? We got a great one from Amazon Italian for 1200 euros new programmed with our pool dimensions including the stairs.