Reload this Page >

Looking for Expats in Sicily near Trapani / Marsala

Looking for Expats in Sicily near Trapani / Marsala

Old Nov 23rd 2018, 8:38 am
Just Joined

IanMcK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for Expats in Sicily near Trapani / Marsala

Hi All,

This is a long shot but I'm stuck in Sicily between Trapani and Marsala with work till the 4th of December … only there isn't much work. I was wondering if there were any British Expats near by who would be happy to meet up for a chat over coffee? The alternative for me is finishing off Season 5 & 6 of Breaking Bad box set :

Fingers crossed, ian
Old Dec 15th 2018, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to all
Default Re: Looking for Expats in Sicily near Trapani / Marsala

Originally Posted by IanMcK
Hi All,

This is a long shot but I'm stuck in Sicily between Trapani and Marsala with work till the 4th of December … only there isn't much work. I was wondering if there were any British Expats near by who would be happy to meet up for a chat over coffee? The alternative for me is finishing off Season 5 & 6 of Breaking Bad box set :

Fingers crossed, ian
Hi,

It may be worth sending a PM to some of the people who posted on this thread. It's quite old and I imagine some or all of the people who posted then will have moved on, but some may be still there or still have contacts there. If they have moved on, they might not be watching this forum any more, but depending on how they've got it set up a PM might land in their inbox in any case.

living in Sicily

(You have to have contributed three posts to send PMs, but say thank you to this and how interesting to some other random post and you're there.)