Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

LIVING IN ITALY - A LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP

LIVING IN ITALY - A LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP

Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

Beep is a jewel in the roughBeep is a jewel in the roughBeep is a jewel in the roughBeep is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: LIVING IN ITALY - A LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP

[
An Old Windmill In Amsterdamn - a little mouse with clogs on going clip clippety clop on the stair
And the other song is called "Gilly Gilly Ossenfeffer Katzenellen Bogen by the Sea ."
And I'm supposed to be WORKING - but I've just spent a happy 10 minutes going down memory lane !!!![/QUOTE]

OOOOhhhh those songs remind me of that radio programme Junior Choice on a saturday morning many moons ago with Stewpot(cant rememebr his real name)
Old Apr 29th 2008, 2:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

sands will become famous soon enough

It was Ed 'stewpot' Stewart! Do you also remember 'it's Friday, so it's Crackerjack!!!!' with Leslie Crowther?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 2:48 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Rory Rory tell us a story ...... was he a lion or something ?
and
Saturday Swapshop
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey - yes.......It Friday - its 5 o clock ......it.......s Crackerjack !

And what about Vision On and the little plasticine man ? What was he called ?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:17 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Itsy and Bitsy the pink and yellow flourescent spider puppets

And what was the programme called where a mad hare lived with a man, a tortoise and a was there another thing. Was it Pipkin ??

Sooty and Sweep
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

Beep is a jewel in the roughBeep is a jewel in the roughBeep is a jewel in the roughBeep is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Patty
Blimey - yes.......It Friday - its 5 o clock ......it.......s Crackerjack !

And what about Vision On and the little plasticine man ? What was he called ?
Was that Morph?

And I remember a programme with a real hamster on a boat........or maybe I dreamt it
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:38 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beep
What do you call a man walking round a graveyard in raincoat?

Max Bygraves...............its a 10 pint joke(only works after that amount or more)
Groan - I should have gone on the round the world pub crawl for that one. The Yanks threatened to expel them so they all went to bed!!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Thats right it was Morph
And no you're not dreaming .- there was a little hamster on a boat .....can't remember the name.

Trumpten Town (with Windy Miller)
Bill and Ben and WEED
(show my age here........Watch with Mother )
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

Thats right it was Morph
And no you're not dreaming .- there was a little hamster on a boat .....can't remember the name.

Bill and Ben and WEED

Oh yes and Camberwick Green
Oh the innocence of those programmes
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:42 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Was that Morph?

And I remember a programme with a real hamster on a boat........or maybe I dreamt it
It was down by the river bank and he was called hammy hamster....

I'm starting to think we are all (I'm guessing all female!) ladies in our late 30's to early 40's? No-one under 35 can remember any of these, surely!! Or were there re-runs I missed.

Wasn't it Hartley Hare and Inigo Pipkin?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
Groan - I should have gone on the round the world pub crawl for that one. The Yanks threatened to expel them so they all went to bed!!
If you think thats bad Testarossa

What do you call a violin player doing his housework at midnight

Orchestral ManHoovers in the Dark think thats a 20 pinter
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:43 pm
The Original Red Head!

Thats right it was Morph

Bill and Ben and WEED
No, Listen with Mother - which I used to, is showing your age!!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:45 pm
The Original Red Head!

If you think thats bad Testarossa

What do you call a violin player doing his housework at midnight

Orchestral ManHoovers in the Dark think thats a 20 pinter
D'y know I was given the option to edit my last reply 'cos there'd been a new post and didn't bother. Must have been esp....
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

sands will become famous soon enough

to drown it out Think mid to late 40s I'm afraid - I don't think these would have appealed enough for re runs
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
It was down by the river bank and he was called hammy hamster....

I'm starting to think we are all (I'm guessing all female!) ladies in our late 30's to early 40's? No-one under 35 can remember any of these, surely!! Or were there re-runs I missed.

Wasn't it Hartley Hare and Inigo Pipkin?
Hammy hamster.......thats the one

Andy Pandy with teddy and Looby lou is another I remember

But bill and Ben were always my favourites flobalobafloblittleweeeeeeeeeeeeed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.