Living in Italy with business in UK

Wikiposts

Living in Italy with business in UK

Old Jan 20th 2013, 5:15 am
Just Joined

Ingleseinitalia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Living in Italy with business in UK

Hi

I'm looking to hear from any British expats now living and resident in Italy, that have a UK based business.

I'm an Italian resident, and have just setup a new business in the UK. It's a ltd company and has no employees.

I'm very familiar with the legal considerations for doing this, both on the UK and Italian side - what I'm looking for is to hear about people's experience in running a business from abroad.

I'm particularly interested to hear from anybody that lives in Italy, but hA a company in the UK with employees and a physical office there. Interested to hear about the practical side of that.

Look forward to hearing from you
Old Jan 20th 2013, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Living in Italy with business in UK

Retired now, but have done it in the past. No problem if you have reliable staff/managers/business partners and can travel back/forth if and when.
ciao for now,
'o nonno