Wikiposts

Linea Amica

Old Feb 4th 2010, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

clint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really nice
Default Linea Amica

Last night I was watching a program where ministro Brunetta was a guest, one of the things he mentioned was a service started a year ago called Linea Amica where people can ring up and

leave feed back (good or bad) about dealing with Italian administration so here is your chance to vent all your frustration

Ask for specific help with certain problems relating to various issues (education is one of them)

General information

http://www.lineaamica.gov.it/contattaci

I've not tried it so don't know if the staff only speak Italian
Old Feb 5th 2010, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

davehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Linea Amica

Originally Posted by clint
Last night I was watching a program where ministro Brunetta was a guest, one of the things he mentioned was a service started a year ago called Linea Amica where people can ring up and

leave feed back (good or bad) about dealing with Italian administration so here is your chance to vent all your frustration

Ask for specific help with certain problems relating to various issues (education is one of them)

General information

http://www.lineaamica.gov.it/contattaci

I've not tried it so don't know if the staff only speak Italian
i bet that no will be constantly engaged
Old Feb 7th 2010, 10:11 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I've just sent in an email enquiry. Very quick and simple but I wasn't expecting the voice of the assistant to blare out at me. OH must have left the volume on the pc quite high so that was a surprise.

I immediately received a notification email back thanking me for mine and saying that I'll get a reply within 24 to 48 hours depending on the level of work.

One thing I thought was a bit silly is that you are asked to vote on the helpfulness of the website before closing the page.

How am I going to vote until I know how helpful they have been to me?
Old Feb 8th 2010, 2:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really nice

I asked why is everything written in Italian and not in English? see what they say
Old Feb 8th 2010, 2:24 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr Posh
I asked why is everything written in Italian and not in English? see what they say
Did you really?

I asked where to send an official complaint about an incompetent dentist.
Old Feb 8th 2010, 2:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Did you really?

I asked where to send an official complaint about an incompetent dentist.
ye and why not? I am going to have a field day with this site. Hope Duffer sees it

I have now sent two my second one was more serious:
Why is it in a country that has so much sun you do not make it law that every new build has to have solar panels and old houses have good insentives...insted of buying electricity for abroad and charging a fortune First name Dave Surname Rave LOL LOL
Old Feb 8th 2010, 10:05 pm

I got my reply from them this morning by email with a link to a website with an address to write to or phone in a complaint.

The link does not work but I can probably get the address from the website anyway now I know which website to look at.

One of the fastest reponses to anything I've ever asked for here.
Old Feb 9th 2010, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

clint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really nice

I just sent an email asking how I can get a job with them