Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Life on Mars on Jimmy tonight.

Life on Mars on Jimmy tonight.

Old Feb 4th 2009, 6:43 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Life on Mars on Jimmy tonight.

Anyone interested it is on at 2100. I love this programme so I'm happy to watch it again! Also it's nice seeing Manchester occasionally even if I don't want to live there anymore!
Old Feb 5th 2009, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Life on Mars on Jimmy tonight.

hear hear.......one of the best programmes around.
Old Feb 5th 2009, 4:41 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

They are showing 2 episodes at a time too, so it was even better! 30 Rock is on Lei tonight at 2100 - worth a watch too.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Wonder if they'll ever show the 'sequel' Ashes to Ashes? Give us a shout if they do.
idem Doctor Who series 4
Old Apr 14th 2009, 1:58 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Aren't they advertising the new American series of Life On Mars ?

I heard that they have completely changed the ending and it's not good - or as good.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 1:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

eh? what's all that about?

(frantically checks Jimmy website...)
Old Apr 14th 2009, 2:02 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MarkRD
eh? what's all that about?

(frantically checks Jimmy website...)
I'm sure I have seen adverts for it on SKY. Maybe it's coming to one of the FOX channels. Fox Life maybe ..........

I could be wrong.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder if they'll ever show the 'sequel' Ashes to Ashes? Give us a shout if they do.
idem Doctor Who series 4
The BBC are advertising Ashes to Ashes at the moment and its coming back next Monday I think. I'm SO looking forward to it.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes I know there's a new series. Can you pick up the normal BBC? How do you do that?
Old Apr 14th 2009, 4:55 pm
The Original Red Head!

Ashes to Ashes was available on i-tunes, think it still is....We've got LOM on i-tunes but I watch it on Jimmy...go figure!!

Fox Crime is showing the US version of LOM from 25th April - heard lots of different reports about it too, but it won't stop me watching it!!!
Old Apr 14th 2009, 5:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes I know there's a new series. Can you pick up the normal BBC? How do you do that?
Erm...not sure of the technical details but hubby bought a set at local supermarket. It was a dish, decoder and remote control. The dish is pointing to Astra 28.2 SE and then he fiddled a bit and found all the stations for me. I get all the BBC and all the ITV Ch4 and Ch5
Old Apr 15th 2009, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Ok thanks for the info Testa and Patty.

Now all I need is a hubby and dish ha ha!