Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Les Mills and fitness classes

Les Mills and fitness classes

Old Oct 4th 2018, 7:55 pm
Just Joined

Kayjay29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Les Mills and fitness classes

We are planning a move to Italy (near Rome) as soon as possible but the only thing stopping me is the thought of not having work. My husband has a good pension but I am 20yrs younger and need employment. I am a fitness instructor and Les Mills certified and wondered if anyone had any experience getting work in this field? Thank you!
Old Oct 5th 2018, 9:23 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Les Mills and fitness classes

Hello and welcome to the forum. I can't be of much help I'm afraid because I'm miles away from Rome and I haven't stepped foot in a gym since I gave up gymnastics when I left school. I can tell you that Les Mills is recognised here because I looked it up and there is a www.lesmills.it website. Good luck with your move.
Old Oct 6th 2018, 4:12 pm
Just Joined

Kayjay29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Les Mills and fitness classes

Thank you, it is good to know that Les Mills is available there so hopefully i'll find some work!