La Transumanza

Old Feb 20th 2022, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

Seldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default La Transumanza

Girding up my loins for the first of the now biannual trips to Italy to use my spring ninety days.

Has anyone done the Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and Austria route recently? If so what are the Covid regulations like at the moment? In England the regulations are basically being scrapped but I am very aware that different countries are taking different approaches at the moment.
Old Feb 21st 2022, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

brian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to all
Default Re: La Transumanza

Originally Posted by Seldomseenkid
Girding up my loins for the first of the now biannual trips to Italy to use my spring ninety days.

Has anyone done the Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and Austria route recently? If so what are the Covid regulations like at the moment? In England the regulations are basically being scrapped but I am very aware that different countries are taking different approaches at the moment.
Hi,we're doing the same on the 5th march via Chiasso.LFT and PLF required at the moment.We did the same route last Sept and armed with PLF and LFT results we were ignored by the border bloke who was playing with his phone,lol.We might just fill in the PLF and take a chance on the LFT this time.Can anyone else advise on this.Cheers,Brian.
Old Feb 25th 2022, 1:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Sancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Seldomseenkid

For EU countries - so it doesn't include the UK - this should help: It updates itself whenever a country changes its rules

https://reopen.europa.eu/en
Old Feb 25th 2022, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

brian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to all

Italy still requires a LFT within 24 hrs and a PLF.We are taking an online test with us for 10 quid.Post a photo of the test next to your passport and a cert is emailed within a couple of hours.Did this last year,no problems.
Old Feb 25th 2022, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

heritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond repute

Brian: are you sure that you'll still need a negative test? My understanding is that, from 1 March, Italy will no longer insist on a recent negative test for fully cacciated travellers from the UK
Old Feb 25th 2022, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

Seldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.wantedinrome.com/news/it...u-1-march.html

OK this is not official but it does show Speranza's twitter feed and says that from the 1st March a green pass is sufficient. Goodness that would be a help.
Old Feb 25th 2022, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by heritagestanley
Brian: are you sure that you'll still need a negative test? My understanding is that, from 1 March, Italy will no longer insist on a recent negative test for fully cacciated travellers from the UK
I was just quoting the UK.GOV info from yesterday.If this new info is correct,fantastic.I was about to order the LFT.Cheers,Brian.
Old Feb 26th 2022, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

OK its official from the Ministry of Health website. Proof of vaccination is sufficient. Hooray!!