Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Kids Play Place in Pisa

Kids Play Place in Pisa

Old Feb 4th 2007, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

Emmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to all
Default Kids Play Place in Pisa

Just to let all you parents/nannies/grandparents know that I've found two (and I'm sure there are more!) play places in Pisa. I've already checked out the Stazione Leopolda one and it's lovely with a slide and swings outside for sunny days. Small but clean and nice.
Stazione Leopolda is open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday mornings from 1000-1300 for kiddies under 4 years and in the afternoons 1530-1900 for kiddies 4-12 yrs (kids under 6 have to be accompanied by adult). There are sometimes little workshop type things there, music classes and the like I think. I've only been once as only arrived Thursday evening but it was v. friendly. It's 8 euro/child for the whole year!!!
The address is:
Stazione Leopolda, Piazza Guerrazzi, Pisa. www.leopolda.it

The other one I haven't checked out yet and is south of Pisa in the San Giusto/Quarantola area on Via S. Agostino. It's on in the afternoon from 1630-1900 for kids from 3 yrs to 7 yrs. Under 6 have to accompanied by adult. It's open Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Address:
Ludoteca dell' Alberone
(Arciragazzi Comitato di Pisa)
Via S.Agostino, 199 c/o Circolo Alberone
tel: 050 48118

Hope to see you there !
Love Emma, Gaia and Isaac xxx