Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Joint property developement Southern Italy

Joint property developement Southern Italy

Old Jun 24th 2022, 12:46 pm
Just Joined

alanu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Joint property developement Southern Italy

I am a semi retired construction manager ( Houses, Swimming pools and Factories in Africa ) , I am looking to purchase a property for improvement / developement for my own eventual retirement and would be open to expressions of interest from other persons to develop a larger piece of land in Southern Italy Calabria , Amalfi etc with plenty of room for nice garden, organic veggie gardens ,2 to,4 villas .also possibly a chlorine free pool.
Wife and I would personally want to be off grid as much as possible, cost as well as enviromental considerations

we would not be resident 100% of the year and having 2 or 3 like minded neighbours to keep an eye out for one another we feel is most important.
Please feel free to pass this on to anyone you think would be interested , either as an active member ( building or renovating their own Villa ) or having one built on their own part of the land,

Look forward to hearing from you

Alan