Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Italian Embassy Contact info in Philadelphia USA

Italian Embassy Contact info in Philadelphia USA

Old Jul 7th 2014, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

Fair Lady is just really niceFair Lady is just really niceFair Lady is just really niceFair Lady is just really niceFair Lady is just really niceFair Lady is just really niceFair Lady is just really niceFair Lady is just really nice
Default Italian Embassy Contact info in Philadelphia USA

Does anyone know a number to call to schedule an appointment at the Italian embassy in Philly USA? The website I have been trying to visit does not seem to have a valid address or perhaps it has changed.

My husband and I want to visit and ask about visas.

Thanks!!
Old Jul 7th 2014, 8:44 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Italian Embassy Contact info in Philadelphia USA

Originally Posted by Fair Lady
Does anyone know a number to call to schedule an appointment at the Italian embassy in Philly USA? The website I have been trying to visit does not seem to have a valid address or perhaps it has changed.

My husband and I want to visit and ask about visas.

Thanks!!
Have you tried these? Consolato Generale d'Italia a Filadelfia

Note: reading the website, the consulate no longer deals with visas. Consolato Generale d'Italia a Filadelfia
Old Jul 7th 2014, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

Fair Lady is just really niceFair Lady is just really niceFair Lady is just really niceFair Lady is just really niceFair Lady is just really niceFair Lady is just really niceFair Lady is just really niceFair Lady is just really nice

Thank you so much!!! I actually sent them an email and heard back from them right away. It appears my husband DOES NOT need a visa to enter at all but we do need to get birth certs and marriage cert translated.

'USA vital records must have APOSTILLE legalization by the Secretary of State and translation into ITALIAN'.

Again thank you for your help .
Old Jul 8th 2014, 7:35 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fair Lady
Thank you so much!!! I actually sent them an email and heard back from them right away. It appears my husband DOES NOT need a visa to enter at all but we do need to get birth certs and marriage cert translated.

'USA vital records must have APOSTILLE legalization by the Secretary of State and translation into ITALIAN'.

Again thank you for your help .
No, a EU partner does not need a visa (though some people prefer to get one), but do turn up at the border with all birth/marriage certs etc. You apply for a permit for him to stay once he is here. Have you sorted out what you need for your adopted children?
Old Jul 8th 2014, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

They all have US citizenships so they will be able to come under my EU status also.