Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Italian Digital Identities

Italian Digital Identities

Old Apr 22nd 2021, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Italian Digital Identities

There is some more bureaucracy arriving with the Green Pass. I suspect we might need it to enter cinemas, concerts, sports centres etc.
https://www.money.it/Certificato-ver...-come-funziona
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

dreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the rough

I’m going to show my ignorance now but I’ve never even heard of a SPID. Can anybody enlighten me please? Best
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 11:48 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by philat98
There is some more bureaucracy arriving with the Green Pass. I suspect we might need it to enter cinemas, concerts, sports centres etc.
https://www.money.it/Certificato-ver...-come-funziona
In Veneto, your a given a copy of your vaccine certificate after 2nd vaccination. Or, if you have signed up for SanitaKmZero you can use the same password to use the portal (not the App) SanitaKmZero fascicolo where you will find you vaccination cert. From September a SPiD will be needed for both the App and portal.
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute

SPID is a secure digital identity - you can get it via the post office or by Aruba or other digital providers.
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

dreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the rough

Thank you so much, I’ll pay the post office a visit 😊
Old Apr 24th 2021, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

jiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dreamo
Thank you so much, I’ll pay the post office a visit 😊
You're new here, I take it?😁
Old Apr 24th 2021, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

Yes I am 😊. We’ve had our house here in beautiful Abruzzo for a while, but we’re now here full time. Hence my interest in coming to terms with all the legalities. Fun and games. Piano piano 🥀
Old Apr 24th 2021, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

jiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dreamo
Yes I am 😊. We’ve had our house here in beautiful Abruzzo for a while, but we’re now here full time. Hence my interest in coming to terms with all the legalities. Fun and games. Piano piano 🥀
👍
Good for you!
Old Apr 24th 2021, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Every time I think I have everything we need I learn of something else 🧐😅
Old May 4th 2021, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted to add my experience with getting SPID.

Once you download the Poste Italiane app, booking an appointment in your local post office is easy. However, it is better to go online first and fill in the SPID form. This is because the Post office only verifies the documents. Many people make the mistake when filling the Spid online to write that the carta D'identita is issued by their comune( because you get it from the comune). If you make a mistake, the Post Office can not go ahead with the documents check. You need to log in again with your password and change the info yourself, then make a new appointment.
You would think the computer programmer would have been clever enough to add a little note under the box where you write the name of the issuer.....And do not worry if you can't attach the PDF documents online, you can show them in the post office.

Then, I returned with my documents. I did not have a tessera sanitaria, so they just swiped my Italian identity card. You must have an Italian mobile number for the passwords you will receive afterwards as you will get an email.
I am still not sure I did everything right.

And you have a month to finish the pratica, then it gets deleted..
Old May 5th 2021, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute

You got me Isakat - in the days of paper ID they were issued by the comune. Now with the electronic ones they come from a land far away, but the only issuer on mine is the comune - there is no other name or acronym - so what are you meant to put if not the comune? I fill in various autodichiarazione virtually every day and nobody has ever batted an eyelid that I put the issuer of my carta d'identita elettronica as the comune..
Old May 5th 2021, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

Should have been clearer Modi. I live in a small town, call it X and the comune of X issues the identity card. However, on the SPID you need to put comune di Roma, Ministero dell'Interno.
When I went to the local post office, they told me everyone makes the same mistake as on the front of the ID card, under the issuer's name it is written comune di X.

Comune di Roma can not be found anywhere...
Old May 5th 2021, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Good to know - thanks. Ministero dell'Interno it is!
Old May 7th 2021, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

Solarcower is an unknown quantity at this point

I recently got the SPID activated from the post office. Filled in some documents and gave my email address, ID card and tessera sanitaria. Some email and SMS verification and everything went fine. Logged into the anagrafe portal to download a certificate I need urgently, and it came up with the error "Non possiamo rilasciare il certificato richiesto per questa persona, recarsi allo sportello." The same for my partner's name. I give up. Does anyone know if there are any general problems with this service? It's a certifcate that needs a marca di bollo. I know they are merging databases for something at the anagrafe.
Old May 10th 2021, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to behold

I've found that the Spid works nicely with the regional health authority and Inps. But I know someone who needs a "Stato di famiglia" and Solacower's experience doesn't bode well...