ISCA MARINA

Old Feb 25th 2009, 10:10 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ISCA MARINA

Originally Posted by Kenny and Moe
Larna - and yours
Cheers.

Oh and speaking of standards Kenny .........

it's Lorna and not Larna. You'll be going all Italian on me next asking me if it translates and if you can call me Lorena - Laura - Loretta or Luana

(Yes I know it was just a typing error).
Old Feb 25th 2009, 10:31 am
Not Dun Roaming Just Yet

Kenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant future

Me, Ol MuTTon Finngerrs......
Old Feb 25th 2009, 4:55 pm
Just Joined

vosia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by david lith
SORRY YOU HAVE PULLED OUT OF DEAL .ANYMORE NEWS ON RESIDENTAL ISCA MARINA.TOLD BY BELLA CALABRIA APARTMENT FINISHED.NOT SURE ABOUT COMPLETING NOTORY.UNABLE TO GET ANY DEFINATE NEWS FROM ITALY.HOPING EVERYTHING SORTED SOON.THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP.KEEP IN TOUCH.ANY NEWS I WILL LET YOU KNOW.
Hi David Lith

If you bought through Italian Connection you could contact Carlos the manager of the Rocella office. Or try Bella Calabria direct. Have you been asked for more money?
Old Feb 26th 2009, 1:10 pm
Just Joined

david lith is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: ISCA MARINA

Hi vosia Thanks for message,we got a letter asking for more money,we are refusing to pay anymore money,we signed prem contract with fixed price.Stick to your guns,any quick way to sign notory,apartment ready in Residental isca marina,getting nowhere with G&L our solicitors in calabria.Will try and send you PM with calabria forum at the week end.Keep smiling.