Reload this Page >

Internet Service Providers in Lumbardia

Wikiposts

Internet Service Providers in Lumbardia

Old Oct 29th 2011, 3:51 am
Just Joined

fustrun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Internet Service Providers in Lumbardia

Hey guys i live in northern italy in the lumbardian region in a town called Como and i would really like to have an internet connection in my place so i heard about "Fastweb" is it a good ISP, anyone cares to comment ?
Old Oct 30th 2011, 10:24 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Internet Service Providers in Lumbardia

I've recently changed from Telecom (Alice 7 Mega @ 20 Euro per month plus 12,50 Euro line rental and 1hr of free local calls) to Fastweb (2 Mega @ 25 Euro per month including line rental and free calls for first 12 months).

Actual download speeds with Telecom were 1 mega and with Fastweb they are 1,7 mega. So a huge improvement considering they are using the same line but way behind the rest of Europe in terms of speed. And this is the thing: unless you have access to their fibre-optic network, they will be using the same line as Telecom. The nearer you are to the exchange, the higher your speed can be.

Changing over was very quick and they'll have an engineer round to your house to bring the modem. Modem was a breeze to setup.

You can earn yourself some cashback if you signup via Buyon rather than directly going to the Fastweb site.