Insurance

Old Aug 18th 2021, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

dreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Insurance

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
My son's motorbike is insured with ITAS.
Super thanks Lorna.
Does over 650 € feel right to insure a little 390 bike for the basic legal requirement, fire and theft....and not much more at 680 € for a 1000cc bike....?
Old Aug 18th 2021, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

We pay €150 for a Vespa 125.
Old Aug 18th 2021, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

dreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by philat98
We pay €150 for a Vespa 125.
Oh wow, including fire and theft?
I got a quote of €266 for the basic legal required insurance via the internet, a friend has just recommended an agent he uses and trusts and he said €290 for the basic (a little more I imagine to cover his fee), I had not looked at fire and theft via my internet search...... It is so much more expensive than what we are used to in the UK
Old Aug 18th 2021, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have any UK "no claims" years? If it is the same as cars then you can/could use this to lower the cost.
Old Aug 20th 2021, 9:11 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamo
Super thanks Lorna.
Does over 650 € feel right to insure a little 390 bike for the basic legal requirement, fire and theft....and not much more at 680 € for a 1000cc bike....?

I pay less than that for my car! My son's bike is only a 50cc Aprilia (Italian baby bike license) and I pay €157 for his insurance.
Old Aug 20th 2021, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

I pay less than that for my car! My son's bike is only a 50cc Aprilia (Italian baby bike license) and I pay €157 for his insurance.
Do you mind my asking who you are insured with? Our car insurance is next....
Old Aug 21st 2021, 7:42 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamo
Do you mind my asking who you are insured with? Our car insurance is next....
Car is insured with Genialloyd. No extras though like fire, theft or hailstones. Used to use Allianz but they kept putting their premiums up by quite a lot despite no accident claims
Old Aug 21st 2021, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

Car is insured with Genialloyd. No extras though like fire, theft or hailstones. Used to use Allianz but they kept putting their premiums up by quite a lot despite no accident claims
Thanks Lorna, I'll give them a go.
Old Aug 22nd 2021, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

My son's motorbike is insured with ITAS.
Thanks Lorna
Old Aug 26th 2021, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

Walton is an unknown quantity at this point

I was going to purchase a second hand Vespa....went to the local Unipol office and was quoted 600 euros for 6 months.....never bought the Vespa but now do car insurance with Prima...way cheaper than Unipol
Old Aug 27th 2021, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Walton
I was going to purchase a second hand Vespa....went to the local Unipol office and was quoted 600 euros for 6 months.....never bought the Vespa but now do car insurance with Prima...way cheaper than Unipol
Yes and the prima website seems easy to navigate