Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

How to show green pass now?

How to show green pass now?

Old Jul 7th 2022, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

Solarcower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to show green pass now?

I will be going to France next month. I was told that you need a green pass dated within the last 9 months to travel there. However, my old green pass from January no longer shows up on the io app or anything. I still have the paper one, luckily, which says the date. I also have the screenshot, but I guess the QR code will say it's invalid. I have also another flight to the UK booked with Ryanair, and the boarding pass has a banner at the top which says 'Add Covid documentation.' When I looked, it seemed to be for the green pass.
What is the point of the green pass being valid for 9 months if you can't actually see it, but you still need it to show you are fully vaccinated?
Has anyone travelled with Ryanair recently with a boarding pass which has that banner at the top? Were they fine without you having uploaded documents?
I know that we are not supposed to need it anymore so it is then weird to be expected to have paper documents to prove you have been fully vaccinated because your electronic pass won't show anything.
Old Jul 7th 2022, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

tpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant future
Default Re: How to show green pass now?

Did you get a booster dose?
If you’re flying to and from the UK, you don’t need any covid documentation at all and you certainly don’t need to upload it to RyanAir.
Even when I flew to and from the UK last October I wasn’t asked for any documents.
Old Jul 7th 2022, 3:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Margaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Solarcower
I will be going to France next month. I was told that you need a green pass dated within the last 9 months to travel there. However, my old green pass from January no longer shows up on the io app or anything. I still have the paper one, luckily, which says the date. I also have the screenshot, but I guess the QR code will say it's invalid. I have also another flight to the UK booked with Ryanair, and the boarding pass has a banner at the top which says 'Add Covid documentation.' When I looked, it seemed to be for the green pass.
What is the point of the green pass being valid for 9 months if you can't actually see it, but you still need it to show you are fully vaccinated?
Has anyone travelled with Ryanair recently with a boarding pass which has that banner at the top? Were they fine without you having uploaded documents?
I know that we are not supposed to need it anymore so it is then weird to be expected to have paper documents to prove you have been fully vaccinated because your electronic pass won't show anything.
I travelled with Ryanair at the beginning of June, no Green Pass needed. I think they maybe haven't updated their website.
Old Jul 7th 2022, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

tpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Margaret M
I travelled with Ryanair at the beginning of June, no Green Pass needed. I think they maybe haven't updated their website.
When I flew in June hardly anyone was wearing a mask either.
Old Jul 8th 2022, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tpw21
When I flew in June hardly anyone was wearing a mask either.
I did some shopping in Siena last week and I was surprised that almost everyone was wearing a mask. Masks ffp2 are compulsory when you enter a hospital.
With the rising cases I can see there will be Covid restrictiions in the autumn and vaccinations for over 50s.