Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

HOUSE SITTER AVAILABLE MILAN/ROME

Wikiposts

HOUSE SITTER AVAILABLE MILAN/ROME

Old May 24th 2013, 11:37 pm
Just Joined

Polly Put The Kettle On has a spectacular aura aboutPolly Put The Kettle On has a spectacular aura aboutPolly Put The Kettle On has a spectacular aura about
Default HOUSE SITTER AVAILABLE MILAN/ROME

Hi Folks

I am looking for English speaking expats who could need a long term or frequent house sitter either in Milan or Rome (closer to centre the better unless with easy access to the city), Milan is of particular interest.

I am a UK national, quiet living, responsible, mature, have long term house ownership experience, don't flap in a crisis, love animals and am bilingual Italian/English.

so if you think you might be interested and want to know more please get in touch.

minimum three weeks stay but ideally more and I am not available over the Christmas period.

Luisa

Last edited by Polly Put The Kettle On; May 24th 2013 at 11:39 pm.
Old May 26th 2013, 4:25 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HOUSE SITTER AVAILABLE MILAN/ROME

Could you please post this in the classifieds, then you can add the details to your forum signature, that way every time you post it will be visible.