Reload this Page >

Help with documents

Help with documents

Old Oct 16th 2020, 12:33 pm
Just Joined

Hillary John is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help with documents

Hello all ))
I need to get a copy of relatives will. She died in April. I have her address and first names, but not her family name. I am told I can get her last name from the property registration database but I dont speak Italian (
it was suggested i contact I do a search for: agenzia disbrigo pratiche
I have emailed some of these but not a single response.
Any suggestions would be most appreciated
Old Oct 16th 2020, 12:36 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help with documents

Originally Posted by Hillary John
Hello all ))
I need to get a copy of relatives will. She died in April. I have her address and first names, but not her family name. I am told I can get her last name from the property registration database but I dont speak Italian (
it was suggested i contact I do a search for: agenzia disbrigo pratiche
I have emailed some of these but not a single response.
Any suggestions would be most appreciated
I'm assuming from your post that the will is under Italian jurisdiction? So I'll move your thread to the Italian forum where hopefully they'll be able to help, The Lounge is only for general chit chat.

Good luck.
Old Oct 16th 2020, 12:44 pm
Just Joined

Hillary John is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes in Italy. Apologies, I thought this was the Italian Forum
Old Oct 16th 2020, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

A lawyer might be a better bet.
https://www.gov.uk/government/public...itors-avvocati
Old Oct 18th 2020, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute

Areyou sure she had a will? Assuming the relative was Italian all their chattels will fall under Italian succession law, and be divided up according to that. If she had no will, then the division is automatic. Also the next of kin, assuming it's not you, must file a succession in Italy before anythinghappens and this should be done within a year. HOwever, many relatives leave it for more than 5 years for various reasons.