Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Has the Manchester Italian consulate reopened?

Has the Manchester Italian consulate reopened?

Old Sep 29th 2018, 9:40 am
Just Joined

ecoday is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Has the Manchester Italian consulate reopened?

Does anyone know if the Manchester Italian consulate has reopened? I was originally registered there(AIRE), then had to register in Liverpool when they closed. I am trying to renew my Italian passport. The Liverpool consulate website is saying it can’t be renewed. So I am a little confused as to how to renew it. Any help would be appreciated.
Old Sep 29th 2018, 10:42 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has the Manchester Italian consulate reopened?

Originally Posted by ecoday
Does anyone know if the Manchester Italian consulate has reopened? I was originally registered there(AIRE), then had to register in Liverpool when they closed. I am trying to renew my Italian passport. The Liverpool consulate website is saying it can’t be renewed. So I am a little confused as to how to renew it. Any help would be appreciated.
Seems like they must have as a simple google search found this.https://www.embassypages.com/missions/embassy7105/
Old Sep 29th 2018, 10:51 am
Just Joined

A simple google search has given me many different answers. that it was reopened in 2016 and that it is permanently closed. I’m asking if anyone in Manchester, or anyone who has dealt with them in the recent past, knows if they are open.
Old Sep 29th 2018, 10:53 am
Just Joined

A simple google search has given me many different answers. that it was reopened in 2016 and that it is permanently closed. I’m asking if anyone in Manchester, or anyone who has dealt with them in the recent past, knows if they are open.
Old Sep 29th 2018, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

clint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really nice

My friends who lives in Manchester had to go to the Liverpool consulate a few months ago for her passport.
Old Sep 29th 2018, 4:16 pm
Just Joined

thank you, I thought that was probably the case. I emailed Liverpool this morning (on a Saturday) and was surprised that I received a reply within 10 mins!
They said that I would have to make an appointment through the London consulate website.