Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

GONE QUIET ON HERE

GONE QUIET ON HERE

Old May 1st 2009, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice
Default Re: GONE QUIET ON HERE

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Pizza ----- why? What's wrong with a big deep pan from Pizza Hut when you get back ????
I know...They even stuff the crust.
Old May 1st 2009, 6:27 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Not with mozzarella I bet - with cheddar - or a cheaper equivalent !
Old May 1st 2009, 7:40 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Not with mozzarella I bet - with cheddar - or a cheaper equivalent !
No, it's worse, melted plastic or something like, or was when I was there! Truly revolting!! Having said that one of the pizza delivery places here has started doing stuffed crust and deep pan!!

What really makes me laugh is that Alex and his mates chip in for a Domino's pizza at school on a Sunday, but then he and his Hong Kong mate went for a Chinese take-away the other Sunday! But then the Chinese they go to in Winchester is amazing - .Ariel. when you do that spying for me you will have to go and have the deep fried crispy beef for me!!
Old May 2nd 2009, 6:25 am
Not Dun Roaming Just Yet

Kenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant future

I can't say I am binging on anything yet before I go, particularly not Mozzarella, can't stand the slimy stuff, as for pizza I can take them or leave them. I have never been to Pizza Hut in my life thankfully after what I hear about it.
Actually had egg and chips for tea last night
Now off to Sorrento for the weekend - hope you all have a good one
Regards Kenny