Fishy story ?

Old Aug 27th 2019, 7:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Sancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to all
Default Fishy story ?

Does anyone know anything about this ?

https://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/201...iglia/5408883/
Old Aug 27th 2019, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Fishy story ?

And I see she's not even a casual visitor but someone working and presumably paying into the NHS! So this is the kind of thing we're going to see more and more of with the new Brexit mentality. And it's what's in line for Brits too with the NHS being sold to Trump (in spite of assurances to the contrary).
Old Aug 27th 2019, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

According to the Telegraph hospitals are completely filled with malingering pensioners. Probably they kicked her out because there was no more room.
Old Aug 27th 2019, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

C.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond repute

Before jumping to any conclusion that this is in any way connected to Brexit or something to do with hospitals being full I think that the OP was asking if it's true! The Italian articles I have read don't really explain why the NHS won't treat her or whether there is a specific type of treatment that she is being refused (and of course she should automatically qualify for full NHS cover if she is resident in the UK).

And they are asking people to donate money...I don't want to be overly suspicious but I would also start by asking if it is true.
Old Aug 28th 2019, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute

Yes indeed, I searched yesterday for UK information on the subject and found nothing - not what I would expect?
Old Aug 28th 2019, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

clint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really nice

It looks like she has already been taken back to Italy (Brescia) Vera Riganò ricoverata a Brescia, non è certo il trasferimento al Neurolesi
Old Aug 28th 2019, 11:49 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like someone’s just written up a Facebook post. No information to draw any conclusions whatsoever.
Old Aug 28th 2019, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

clint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really nice

Plenty of articles about her including an appeal to donate from the mayor of her own home town