Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Fat people - I need help

Fat people - I need help

Old Mar 5th 2013, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fat people - I need help

Leg irons to slow you down?
Old Mar 5th 2013, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

Great Idea ! if your OH handcuffs you to the bed then you won't be able to eat or drink in the evenings .. Just make sure you've got a TV in there with you incase she goes off with her friends for a night out / spa weekend
Old Mar 5th 2013, 10:14 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by duffer
Something to stop the craving. Like a nicorette patch for food craving?
Buy some nicorette tablets from the chemist anyway.

When my mum decided to stop smoking she had some from her Dr. She gave me one to try.

It made me feel bloody sick for hours.

That'd stop you eating snacks.
Old Mar 5th 2013, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold

I have subscribed to this thread, because it is the funniest and most informative thread on the website.

Duffer, go with the tapeworm and if it works let us know. I also have a pound or 30 to lose and don't want to resort to dieting or exercising.
Old Mar 5th 2013, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.heyquiz.com/quiz/tapeworm

please don't share the results ...
Old Mar 5th 2013, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

angeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to all

Zumba ? You have a big tv so dvd and off you go !!!!
Old Mar 5th 2013, 10:51 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angeli
Zumba ? You have a big tv so dvd and off you go !!!!
I would love to see Duffer doing Zumba
Worth giving up a bacon butty and a bottle of prosecco for.

Have you got a Wii Duffer?
I've got a Wii personal trainer.
Only been looked at once
Old Mar 5th 2013, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

this would definitely work..........
Attached Thumbnails Fat people - I need help-hogtieleatherandchains.jpg  
Old Mar 5th 2013, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

That big TV can surely get Active channal and UK Fitness, they have shows that range from '' The Pain behind the Frame '' to '' make me a beauty queen 2 '' Personally I can't get either channel but the web site blurb looks promising
Old Mar 5th 2013, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by conniewalker
That's not you is it ?
Old Mar 5th 2013, 11:13 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Yous lot are taking the piss now. What do I do with the mittens? Handcuffed to the bed? might work but only if I can keep one hand free in case I get bored.

I don't have a Wii but an Xbox360, Lorna, what's wrong with your personal trainer?

Anyway, another example of my problem, this lunchtime I came home determined not to have any snacks. I had about 100g of Brie cheese and 1 grilled sausage. I said to myself that is it and nothing else, no snacks. Absolutely no snacks and within 10 seconds I went and got myself a mini Magnum from the kitchen. When it comes to snacks, I have no control. Just writing this I am thinking about a pack of honey roasted cashew nuts that I opened the other day...
Old Mar 5th 2013, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Wink Re: Fat people - I need help

Originally Posted by HADENOUGHPIZZA
That's not you is it ?
Nah!.. but it could be.. except I don't have any tights
Old Mar 5th 2013, 11:19 am

There's nothing wrong with my Wii personal trainer.

I sat on the sofa one day and watched one of her routines and just thought "I can't be effing bothered"

No motivation is my problem.
Old Mar 5th 2013, 11:20 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by conniewalker
Connie you kinky bitch, please send me some more of your photos.

Now, I can just imagine the scene when OH comes home with some friends and finds me on the bed in tights and heels with an orange in my mouth... it's a strict diet love...

I know I need to be disciplined with a diet but that's extreme LOL
Old Mar 5th 2013, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by duffer
Yous lot are taking the piss now. What do I do with the mittens? Handcuffed to the bed? might work but only if I can keep one hand free in case I get bored.

I don't have a Wii but an Xbox360, Lorna, what's wrong with your personal trainer?

Anyway, another example of my problem, this lunchtime I came home determined not to have any snacks. I had about 100g of Brie cheese and 1 grilled sausage. I said to myself that is it and nothing else, no snacks. Absolutely no snacks and within 10 seconds I went and got myself a mini Magnum from the kitchen. When it comes to snacks, I have no control. Just writing this I am thinking about a pack of honey roasted cashew nuts that I opened the other day...
You don't need help with a diet then, you need to develope some will power and stop buying the snacks!

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...your-willpower

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.