ENEL

Old Feb 24th 2010, 5:44 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ENEL

Trotted of to have a look at my bills before we get caught out and it say's something along the lines of, 'after 15days you will receive a reminder and 30 days after the due date a raccomandata giving 5 days to pay'. No mention of reducing the kilo watt. I think I'll stick with Agsm.
Old Feb 24th 2010, 5:56 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure that's what ENEL "used" to do up to a few months ago. We would get a raccomandata, then a date to pay by or they would reduce the potenza, then another date and they would cut you off. I noticed a difference in the last raccomandata I got, but I don't do this often to pay attention! It was probably back in summer so I wouldn't have had everything on to notice a reduction...Oh, well, I've learnt..... I will let you know if this is the problem though. I would expect them to get the payment by Saturday - I used to be able to check but the site isn't working!!
Old Feb 24th 2010, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Wow! Hope you get this sorted then TR... must admit we can ba a bit.... slack with the bills..... Better not with the leccy any more then. Can't have the oven, iron, washing machine on together as it is!!
Old Feb 24th 2010, 7:28 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

What was tripping mine was, deep breath, washing machine, dishwasher, dryer, vac, oven, some lights, laptop and all the stuff you leave plugged in anyway like wi-fi, boiler, phone etc. When you "have" to look at them all they really do add up!! Just ordered a new slow cooker from Amazon. Got my Italian slow cooker book today, got the slow cooker out and the bloody crock pot bottom had fallen out!!

You know, do you think some months are just out to get you?? Actually wonder if there is something in the Chinese New Year stuff, this is a change over to the year of the tiger - tiger years are always full of change and discord according to the Chinese! Challenging is the word! If you think of the shit some of us on here have had in the last few weeks....Think I'll go over to HH now!!
Old Feb 24th 2010, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
What was tripping mine was, deep breath, washing machine, dishwasher, dryer, vac, oven, some lights, laptop and all the stuff you leave plugged in anyway like wi-fi, boiler, phone etc. When you "have" to look at them all they really do add up!! Just ordered a new slow cooker from Amazon. Got my Italian slow cooker book today, got the slow cooker out and the bloody crock pot bottom had fallen out!!

You know, do you think some months are just out to get you?? Actually wonder if there is something in the Chinese New Year stuff, this is a change over to the year of the tiger - tiger years are always full of change and discord according to the Chinese! Challenging is the word! If you think of the shit some of us on here have had in the last few weeks....Think I'll go over to HH now!!
lmao!! shall I meet you there.....
Old Feb 25th 2010, 11:20 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by indiebird
yeah, what she said! ... have you noticed what she said made more sense than the way I put it!!??
Next time, try it without wine.
Old Feb 25th 2010, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by 37100
Next time, try it without wine.
The sad thing is there was no wine involved. I'm only in my 30's I've got no hope with the dementia setting in already!!
Old Feb 25th 2010, 1:43 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

TR - did you pay and send fax?
Old Feb 25th 2010, 1:49 pm
The Original Red Head!

I have! I'll let you know if potenza goes up - my house is dim anyway so can't tell from the lights!!
Old Feb 25th 2010, 1:57 pm
The Original Red Head!

Still saying 3.7kw potenza. No idea how long it takes to up it again.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:59 am
The Original Red Head!

Okay, it's over 24hrs since I paid and sent the fax through and things are still tripping. Thing is the lights don't look noticeably dim. The meter still reads 3.7kw potenza. How long before I start trying to make a phone call? Everything is automated on the menus and I have no clue how to get through to a person. Anyone had this before? I paid at the PO not a lottomatico which I probably should have done.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 12:13 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tried changing the lightbulb?
Old Feb 26th 2010, 12:14 pm
The Original Red Head!

Sometimes your humour is really misplaced....This is one of those times....
Old Feb 26th 2010, 3:37 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Oh lighten up!
Old Feb 26th 2010, 3:44 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by duffer
Oh lighten up!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.