ENEL

Old Sep 1st 2010, 3:41 pm
Banned

bricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nice
Default Re: ENEL

re light its different here in winter maybe only 20% of houses are occupied and they broken into so having lights means there is someone home, the burglars are not raffles they just knick any money laying around or in one case squatted in a house, my old house in London which my family lived in for nearly a century was well lit and we never got burgled but our neighbour with dark yard next to his house got done as regular as clockwork its all about access, my sister has a road at the back with garages in and they are burgled regularly too, not her so far the neighbours, my garden here is so well lit from street lights you could read a paper anyway