Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Electricity & gas costs in Italy -changing supplier?

Electricity & gas costs in Italy -changing supplier?

Old Nov 28th 2019, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

Plan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud of
Default Re: Electricity & gas costs in Italy -changing supplier?

This thread has prompted me to check my electricity bills because we haven't been paying any TV licence fee and I now notice that we have a non-resident supply - oops
So now I guess they'll sting us for the years TV licence we've not been paying
Old Nov 28th 2019, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Serrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Electricity & gas costs in Italy -changing supplier?

Originally Posted by Plan B
This thread has prompted me to check my electricity bills because we haven't been paying any TV licence fee and I now notice that we have a non-resident supply - oops
So now I guess they'll sting us for the years TV licence we've not been paying
Only if you tell them ...

Of course, should they ask it could just be that you have recently bought a second-hand TV ... But far more likely they'll just be glad to get the money and wouldn't even ask..