Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Electirician in Italy?

Electirician in Italy?

Old Feb 23rd 2009, 9:42 am
Just Joined

littleone is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Electirician in Italy?

Hello to everybody, I would ask some help please.
My partner is an electrician, at the moment we are still living in England but in one month we will move to Italy, near Bologna, ..because of me I'm Italian and after many years in England now it's his turn to come to Italy..but he doesn't speak Italian and I don't know where we have to go to convert his UK electrician documentation for the Italian law.

Anyone has any suggestion to give me? Similar experience?

Thank you in advance

Lorena
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 11:24 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Electirician in Italy?

Hi Lorena, Welcome, don't know anything about getting diploma recognition but as we work on a different system -spurs off of a main circuit- not sure that it is very straight forward. If he is a member of an association maybe they could give you some advice. Godluck for your move.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 11:49 am
Just Joined

Thank you very much for your reply, I'll ask him about his association...
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really nice

Hello littleone where abouts are you going to be near Bologna we are in Cesena which is not far from bologna
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

LivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the rough

I know a UK trained electrician here. I think that he to transfer his UK qualifications from the UK, before he could be officially registered here. Like RosalindAnn said things are different here but the transfer is possible.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 8:33 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mr Posh
Hello littleone where abouts are you going to be near Bologna we are in Cesena which is not far from bologna

Ciao,
we will go to, or around, San Giovanni In Persiceto.

WE have a good friend in Cervia that is very close to Cesena if I'm right.

Maybe we can drop you a line when we will be settle in? ..I think he will miss his language ...

About the electrician documentation I'm still looking for the right office, I have some website that I think are the right place to look into but so far ...nothing...

Thank you anyway
Ciao