Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Cost of living in Italy versus cost of living in the U.K.

Cost of living in Italy versus cost of living in the U.K.

Old Jan 20th 2011, 7:43 am
Gio
BE Enthusiast

Location: London. and visiting Italy when the Parmesan runs out!
Gio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cost of living in Italy versus cost of living in the U.K.

Originally Posted by Mr Posh
I say F**K it all, lets all pack up and live as nomads in the sahara desert. Drink eat and make love all day
Oooo that sand plays havoc!
Old Jan 20th 2011, 9:16 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Many nomads have only camels as companions for days on end...
Old Jan 20th 2011, 10:51 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr Posh
I say F**K it all, lets all pack up and live as nomads in the sahara desert. Drink eat and make love all day
Nah. Cost me too much in sun cream.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 9:24 am
Gio
BE Enthusiast

Location: London. and visiting Italy when the Parmesan runs out!
Gio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by duffer
Many nomads have only camels as companions for days on end...
Well, that would give me the hump