Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Coming To Italy

Coming To Italy

Old Oct 12th 2006, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

jessicabrogan is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Coming To Italy

Hello, I am a 24 year old American, living in swizterland. One step closer to my dream location: Italy. Fiance is traveling for work for 2 weeks and I get car. Guess where I'm going.

To be completely honest, I don't want to stay in hostels. I want to meet people (CH is a tad cold for me) as well as get a glimpse at real life and people's perceptions of Italy.

If anyone is friendly enough to want a (paid of course) couch guest, or just to offer some advice on where to go. Please reply by clicking my username and sending me a mail.

Thank you

Last edited by jdr; Oct 12th 2006 at 2:37 pm. Reason: Removed email address to stop you being spammed.
Old Oct 26th 2006, 3:28 am
Just Joined

piedmontproperty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Coming To Italy

Hi there

Piemonte is a great placse to come to. There is always a demand for English teachers and this sort of job allows you to meet a lot of new people.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

CarrieW is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Coming To Italy

Originally Posted by jessicabrogan
Hello, I am a 24 year old American, living in swizterland. One step closer to my dream location: Italy. Fiance is traveling for work for 2 weeks and I get car. Guess where I'm going.

To be completely honest, I don't want to stay in hostels. I want to meet people (CH is a tad cold for me) as well as get a glimpse at real life and people's perceptions of Italy.

If anyone is friendly enough to want a (paid of course) couch guest, or just to offer some advice on where to go. Please reply by clicking my username and sending me a mail.

Thank you
Hey Jessica,

I am up in the north east of Italy, in the Veneto. I can't offer a place to stay but if you want a tour guide for around here I will try my best ! I have been to Verona and Venice a couple of times, as well as other nearby villages and cities, and can certainly advise you based on my experiences.

Send me a private message if you want to meet up or need any more info on this part of the world.

Hope you enjoy your Italian journey wherever you end up!

A presto
Carrie