Reload this Page >

Citizens Advice Italy

Citizens Advice Italy

Old Aug 29th 2019, 6:27 pm
Just Joined

Krysia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Citizens Advice Italy

Hi everyone
I'm a newbie and will probably be bothering you a lot with so very many questions and requests for advice and information. 🤔
Is there the equivalent of The Citizens Advice Bureau for British Expats in Italy. Similar to that for Expats in Spain for example?
It's a Group where it has all information for Brits living in Spain ranging from Residency, Tax, Buying or Selling or Renting a property, Employment, Driving related matters and just about any query you can think of?
Hope there is. 🤞
Thank you in advance for response.
Old Aug 29th 2019, 6:35 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizens Advice Italy

Probably worth posting in the Italy section too
Old Aug 29th 2019, 6:37 pm
Quien no sabe

Chatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK

No TIO would be better.....
Old Aug 29th 2019, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Hi
Where will I find that?
At the moment not finding my way around very well.
🤔😫
Old Aug 29th 2019, 6:47 pm
Just Joined

What is TIO and where do I find it?
Old Aug 29th 2019, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

The web site Justlanded has some useful information.
In my town there is a Sportello Immigrazione that provides information to newly arrived foreign citizens.
Best to post in the ITALY FORUM where you will find a lot of information.

Last edited by philat98; Aug 29th 2019 at 7:21 pm.
Old Aug 29th 2019, 7:34 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Krysia
Hi
Where will I find that?
At the moment not finding my way around very well.
🤔😫
Here ya go - https://britishexpats.com/forum/italy-77/
TIO is take it outside where everyone argues. Chatter Static was kidding
Old Aug 29th 2019, 8:36 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone
I'm a newbie and will probably be bothering you a lot with so very many questions and requests for advice and information. 🤔
Is there the equivalent of The Citizens Advice Bureau for British Expats in Italy. Similar to that for Expats in Spain for example?
It's a Group where it has all information for Brits living in Spain ranging from Residency, Tax, Buying or Selling or Renting a property, Employment, Driving related matters and just about any query you can think of?
Hope there is. 🤞
Hi there...welcome to BE.

Take no notice...they are having a little fun. It is probably not a good idea for you to venture into TIO just yet.

I will move your thread into the correct forum...our Italy forum. I am sure the forum regulars will help you.

Good luck.
Old Aug 30th 2019, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

Jake.White has a reputation beyond reputeJake.White has a reputation beyond reputeJake.White has a reputation beyond reputeJake.White has a reputation beyond reputeJake.White has a reputation beyond reputeJake.White has a reputation beyond reputeJake.White has a reputation beyond reputeJake.White has a reputation beyond reputeJake.White has a reputation beyond reputeJake.White has a reputation beyond reputeJake.White has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone
I'm a newbie and will probably be bothering you a lot with so very many questions and requests for advice and information. ������
Hope there is. ������

I shouldn't think so, in fact I seriously doubt it. I almost had to have a little chuckle to myself at the concept of it as Italy is still - to say the least and to be as polite as possible about it - somewhat backward in the world of customer service.... However, and as always, I could be wrong....

Last edited by Jake.White; Aug 30th 2019 at 6:36 am.
Old Aug 30th 2019, 7:29 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hi there...welcome to BE.

Take no notice...they are having a little fun. It is probably not a good idea for you to venture into TIO just yet.

I will move your thread into the correct forum...our Italy forum. I am sure the forum regulars will help you.

Good luck.
Thank you so much. I fear I am a bit nervous of using the site basically because I don't know my way around it. Hoping my skill will improve.
Regards
Krysia
Old Aug 30th 2019, 7:40 am
Just Joined

Thank you. At the beginning of my journey and frankly finding it difficult to get hold of relevant official requirement information. Head aches already. � ����� ����� ����� ����
Old Aug 30th 2019, 7:47 am
Just Joined

Hi Jerseygirl
Thank you for your response.
I feel like a right numpty but happy to have given amusement to members.
So want to gather as much info as I can to get the balling rolling to start new chapter of my life in Italy. I absolutely love the country, people, food, lifestyle, I'll not go on, I'm sure you all feel the same.
My biggest concern is bureaucracy. I hear the Italians love it. � ����� ����� ����
Old Aug 30th 2019, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute

It depends where you are as to whether there will be any help available in a comune. In the south, you navigate bureaucracy through friends and relatives and people who have been there and done that. Official help is nonexistent. I would think large parts of the north are the same.
Old Aug 30th 2019, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jake.White
I shouldn't think so, in fact I seriously doubt it. I almost had to have a little chuckle to myself at the concept of it as Italy is still - to say the least and to be as polite as possible about it - somewhat backward in the world of customer service.... However, and as always, I could be wrong....
I think it all depends where the OP is going. If they are moving to somewhere like Florence or Verona things might be very well done. A bit of Italian will always come in useful.
Old Aug 30th 2019, 12:14 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Citizens Advice...in Italy...hmm....that would be us and other expat groups.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.