Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Calling English living in/near Colmurano

Calling English living in/near Colmurano

Old Jan 20th 2016, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

Angeldimana will become famous soon enoughAngeldimana will become famous soon enough
Default Calling English living in/near Colmurano

Hi,

Today someone cycled to our house asking if we need any building work doing. We have LOADS to do and were thinking of employing a builder in the near future to help us. The man who we spoke to today is called ABRAHMO, he said he lives in Colmurano and has done work for many English people living near to him.

He seemed a nice enough guy with reasonable rates. Though with having 2 young children and not seeing any of his work, we wondered if anyone out there knows this man...and could vouch for him and his work. Would really appreciate this. If you have had this man work for you, perhaps we could call by at some point and have a look at his work.

Thanks very much peeps!
Amanda
Old Jan 20th 2016, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Angeldimana will become famous soon enoughAngeldimana will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Calling English living in/near Colmurano

my partner just told me that ABRAHMO is a builders helper...not the actual builder.

:-)
Old Jan 25th 2016, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

The cookie crumbled over the weekend and the main builder is called MASSIMO CORONA...again, seems to know what he is talking about and is really 'likable upon 1st impressions'
Has anyone used him, know anyone who has?

Thanks again.
Amanda
Old Jan 26th 2016, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

arjacey has a brilliant futurearjacey has a brilliant futurearjacey has a brilliant futurearjacey has a brilliant futurearjacey has a brilliant futurearjacey has a brilliant future

I will check with my local contacts to see if he is known (did you get my PM?)