Reload this Page >

Cagliari Sardinia

Wikiposts

Cagliari Sardinia

Old Jan 26th 2013, 11:13 am
Just Joined

Gemmy30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cagliari Sardinia

Hi, we are thinking of moving to the cagliari area (selargius) in the possible near future. Wondering if there are any ex-pats around the area. I will be travelling for holidays end of march and September if anyone fancies meeting up to exchange stories possible friendships? I live in hull Yorkshire England at the moment.
Old Jan 27th 2013, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Capo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cagliari Sardinia

Hello,

I know Selargius, maybe not well, but drive through quite often to visit Carrefour or enroute to Cagliari. If I can help, I'll try to answer your questions. Not English, but know quite a few UK families with holiday homes. Not come across too many permanent residents though.

CB.
Old Feb 4th 2013, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

SardiniaYogi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cagliari Sardinia

Hi there, I am near Jerzu in Ogliastra, about and hour and a half away from Selargius and I am English, my husband from Northern Ireland, we moved here 3 years ago so if you have any questions about living in Sardinia we may be able to help. There are a few scattered English around up here, but I have been told there are loads about on the Costa Verde south of Oristano, although I have never heard or seen any from that area yet, I am sure there will be some in Cagliari too.

Have you learnt the language yet? It's incredibly important here because virtually no Sardinians speak English, it may be better in Cagliari, but in the country you have to be able to speak Italian.

Good luck with your move and feel free to contact us if you want to.

Stay happy, healthy and peaceful,
Alex