Wikiposts

Buying a car in varese

Old Aug 11th 2013, 10:08 am
Just Joined

Andyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Buying a car in varese

Hi all

I need to buy a car / lease a car now I'm in Italy

Anyone know of anyone in the area flogging one?

Anyone know whether you can lease in the same way ou can in the uk?
Old Aug 12th 2013, 8:29 pm
Just Joined

benwarburton has a reputation beyond reputebenwarburton has a reputation beyond reputebenwarburton has a reputation beyond reputebenwarburton has a reputation beyond reputebenwarburton has a reputation beyond reputebenwarburton has a reputation beyond reputebenwarburton has a reputation beyond reputebenwarburton has a reputation beyond reputebenwarburton has a reputation beyond reputebenwarburton has a reputation beyond reputebenwarburton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buying a car in varese

Hi Andy
What sort of car you after and whats your budget?The wife is going to buy a new car and was going to trade in her present one.Its an Alfa 147 which we bought new about 6 years ago.We live in Varese by the way
Old Aug 17th 2013, 6:21 pm
Just Joined

Hi there

Just after a run around to be honest...I have 3 kids so it has to be able to fit them in and have boot space for a pram, but that's about it

Can you give me a few more details about the car, price etc? May be I could come and have a look at it if it fits Te bill

Cheers

Andy
Old Aug 19th 2013, 9:31 pm
Just Joined

benwarburton has a reputation beyond reputebenwarburton has a reputation beyond reputebenwarburton has a reputation beyond reputebenwarburton has a reputation beyond reputebenwarburton has a reputation beyond reputebenwarburton has a reputation beyond reputebenwarburton has a reputation beyond reputebenwarburton has a reputation beyond reputebenwarburton has a reputation beyond reputebenwarburton has a reputation beyond reputebenwarburton has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Andy sorry for the late reply have been away for a few days.She has changed her mind about getting a new car so its not for sale sorry if i wasted your time.I will no doubt bump into you at some point as there are not to many expats in Varese and i am a memeber of the benvenuto and do work for a lot of the members
Old Aug 20th 2013, 4:07 am
Just Joined

Hi mate

No probably regarding the car

Would be great to meet up with some expats in varese, especially people who know the area

I live over near the police station, so fairly close to the centre of town

Let me know if there are any get together a planned

Andy