Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Brand new WA attestazione from your comune.

Brand new WA attestazione from your comune.

Old Sep 8th 2020, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Brand new WA attestazione from your comune.

Originally Posted by philat98
If the withdrawl agreement is scrapped these 32 euro certificates might be kept in the WC.
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-br...-idUKKBN25Y0F1

I haven't got mine yet , i was waiting for sept / oct to let the council get over the summer and me off crutches . I doubt the Whole Agreement could be scrapped though . Perhaps Boris thinks that signing important agreements and then disregarding them will futher enhance his International standing and that of the UK …...
Old Sep 16th 2020, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

Plan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud of
Default Re: Brand new WA attestazione from your comune.

If anyone is interested, the British Embassy in Rome is running a live Q&A on just this topic on facebook tomorrow, Thursday 17 Sept:

UK National living in Italy? Do you have a question about how to register your residency or your residency status? Or do you want to know more about the new Withdrawal Agreement residency document? The British Embassy Rome with the participation of the International Organisation for Migration (IOM) is hosting a live Q & A session on Thursday 17 September between 17:30 – 18:30. During this time you can post a question about residency and our panel will try to answer as many questions as possible during the live session. After the event we’ll publish some information in response to those questions we didn’t have time to answer.

To connect to the live session, open our Facebook page on 17 September at 17:30 and watch the live video in the posts section.

Please note that this event is focused on residency registration now that the UK has left the EU. Only questions related to this topic will be considered.

If you have a question about the Covid-19 pandemic including measures Italy has in place, please consult our Travel Advice page on gov.uk.

If you have a citizens’ rights question concerning another topic, please do look at our Living in Italy page on gov.uk. Look out too for our future sessions which will cover other areas.

To help us answer as many questions as possible during the live session please submit single questions only.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards
British Embassy Rome
Old Sep 17th 2020, 5:13 pm
Just Joined

Palmy is a jewel in the roughPalmy is a jewel in the roughPalmy is a jewel in the roughPalmy is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Plan B for the link to the Facebook session today- really useful!

I am one of those late comers trying to ensure I get there by the end of December and the advice was very helpful... Just keeping fingers crossed there are no COVID quarantine issues now getting to Abruzzo ( our chosen place) and we have understood exactly what paperwork will be needed getting the residency applied for🤔

cheers!
Old Oct 21st 2020, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

Solarcower is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm so glad I found this thread as I tried to get my WA Attestazione today. Does anyone have any updates on theirs? Lorna, did you get yours? I had made the appointment at the wrong sportello (shock horror!) and need to go back tomorrow, but the woman clearly had no idea and was telling me to bring a busta paga which I know I don't need. She also gave me a form for 'Istanza per il rilascio dell'attestazione d'iscrizione anagrafica cittadini U.E. con dicharazione sostituitiva di certificazione e dell'atto di notorieta' ' when I already had a copy of the new attestione form modulo. I was explaining that it needs to make reference to article 18.4 of the withdrawal agreement.

My fear is that i will pay 32 euro for the wrong form because they have no idea what it is.

Old Oct 21st 2020, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

I would print out this from the government's own website http://www.governo.it/sites/new.gove...mecum_2020.pdf
The only thing you need is a passport and 2 Euro16 Bollo.
Old Oct 21st 2020, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to behold

Got mine today. It seems that the Comune di Milano is now on the ball. Until a few weeks ago no one there knew what it was all about.. I put in my application on 2 Oct. and they called me on 16 Oct to say it was ready - I was told to go to the info office and ask for a number for the CCS office (whateer that stands for!). Anyway, it's a complete certificate with all the required references to laws and agreements.
As Philat says, you need a 16 euro marca da bollo to make the application and another one plus 52 cents when you go to collect the certificate (you can also pay cash for the second one and they'll provide the bollo).

Last edited by jonwel; Oct 21st 2020 at 2:42 pm.
Old Oct 21st 2020, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

I would print out this from the government's own website http://www.governo.it/sites/new.gove...mecum_2020.pdf
The only thing you need is a passport and 2 Euro16 Bollo.
Yeah, I now have various official instructions in Italian with relevant sections highlighted.
Old Oct 21st 2020, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jonwel
Got mine today. It seems that the Comune di Milano is now on the ball. Until a few weeks ago no one there knew what it was all about.. I put in my application on 2 Oct. and they called me on 16 Oct to say it was ready - I was told to go to the info office and ask for a number for the CCS office (whateer that stands for!). Anyway, it's a complete certificate with all the required references to laws and agreements.
As Philat says, you need a 16 euro marca da bollo to make the application and another one plus 52 cents when you go to collect the certificate (you can also pay cash for the second one and they'll provide the bollo).
That's great. Someone knows at least. Did they follow the wording from the Ministero dell'Interno modulo provided below?
https://dait.interno.gov.it/documenti/circ-003-servdemo-11-02-2020.pdf
(page 4)
Old Oct 23rd 2020, 8:12 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Solarcower
I'm so glad I found this thread as I tried to get my WA Attestazione today. Does anyone have any updates on theirs? Lorna, did you get yours? I had made the appointment at the wrong sportello (shock horror!) and need to go back tomorrow, but the woman clearly had no idea and was telling me to bring a busta paga which I know I don't need. She also gave me a form for 'Istanza per il rilascio dell'attestazione d'iscrizione anagrafica cittadini U.E. con dicharazione sostituitiva di certificazione e dell'atto di notorieta' ' when I already had a copy of the new attestione form modulo. I was explaining that it needs to make reference to article 18.4 of the withdrawal agreement.

My fear is that i will pay 32 euro for the wrong form because they have no idea what it is.

No, I haven't been to my comune yet. I will start printing out official stuff in Italian though so that when Mrs Unpleasant in the ufficio anagrafe treats me like an alien imbecile, I have something to give her to study. I was going to go a few weeks ago and then realised that the only thing on the comune mind was the Giro D'Italia coming through the village.
Old Oct 23rd 2020, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
No, I haven't been to my comune yet. I will start printing out official stuff in Italian though so that when Mrs Unpleasant in the ufficio anagrafe treats me like an alien imbecile, I have something to give her to study. I was going to go a few weeks ago and then realised that the only thing on the comune mind was the Giro D'Italia coming through the village.
These little comunes should all be scrapped. They are often inefficient and corrupt.Mrs Unpleasant probably does almost nothing all day and when she does get a customer she doesnt have a clue what to do and is rude as well!
With the Covid crisis you get the same rules for Milan as a mountain comune with a handfull of residents. Now the mayor has the power to close the roads.

Last edited by philat98; Oct 23rd 2020 at 2:25 pm.
Old Oct 23rd 2020, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute

These little comunes should all be scrapped. They are often inefficient and corrupt.Mrs Unpleasant probably does almost nothing all day and when she does get a customer she doesnt have a clue what to do and is rude as well!
With the Covid crisis you get the same rules for Milan as a mountain comune with a handfull of residents. Now the mayor has the power to close the roads.
I'm really not too sure about scrapping them...?
Old Oct 23rd 2020, 4:55 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat077 is an unknown quantity at this point

Totally agree about scrapping. They are just paid to do nothing or to make your life difficult just for the sake of it unless you're "amico degli amici".
Old Oct 23rd 2020, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

One of the worst mayors in Italy is Vittorio Sgarbi, a TV showman. He is currently the mayor of Sutri in Lazio but has no connection with the town. He was also the mayor of towns in Sicily and the Marche. Both towns were put under state control after his time as mayor.

Last edited by philat98; Oct 23rd 2020 at 6:41 pm.
Old Oct 24th 2020, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Plan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud of

I'm happy to report that our little comune has a charming lady who knew nothing about this amended attestazione but read through the Ministry of Interior's vademecum and dummy form that I had brought along and did it for me on the spot. Cost the 2 bolli of Eur 16 each.
Old Oct 24th 2020, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

And thanks Lorna and all those that alerted me to this latest bit of of inconvenience.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.