Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Brand new WA attestazione from your comune.

Brand new WA attestazione from your comune.

Old Sep 4th 2020, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brand new WA attestazione from your comune.

Originally Posted by jonwel
It's all explained on the "British in Italy" website. The details were explained to local authorities in this circular: circolare n. 3 del 11 febb.2020 -https://dait.interno.gov.it/documenti/circ-003-servdemo-11-02-2020.pdf .The last page is the said form.

It all sounds very simple but yesterday I went to an anagrafe di quartiere and they didn't know anything about it... and this was in Milan! The lady leafed through the circular (only two and a half pages plus the certificate) without trying to understand it. I showed her my attestazione di soggiorno permanente, which she told me had expired... she had mistaken it for a residence cerificate. And to think that the circular dates from as far back as February this year!

Lorna says "zero problems in big cities" for some people, so I'll keep trying!

PS Luckily the S1 doesn't concern me because I receive a part of my pension from INPS and also work and pay taxes to the Italian system, so I'm registered with the health service like any Italian.
I saw on another site that at the moment Milan is concentrating requests for this document in Via Larga and you need to book an appointment using the centralised 02 0202. Hoping this helps .
Old Sep 4th 2020, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

Nearly all public offices are by appointment now and everything takes twice as long. "lo smart working"
Old Sep 4th 2020, 8:21 am
Just Joined

athoni is an unknown quantity at this point

I went to my commune here in Rome a couple of weeks back having printed out all the relevant papers from the circulars and the form of the Attestazione itself. They knew nothing of it and had the usual response that as I had a soggiorno permanente I would not require anything else. I insisted that I did,and the manager was called,and after she made several calls of enquiry, she duly filled in my blank attestazione form that I had brought in and that was that,however,she could not ascertain from any of the calls that she had made as to whether a bollo was required on the attestazione. She did not think so,but said if at a later stage you are told it is required than just return with your form and we will add it on.
Old Sep 5th 2020, 7:22 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Plan B
Hi Lorna,
This probably sounds really stupid (DON'T SAY "YES"), but what is the "WA" attestazione?
I already have an 'Attestazione di Iscrizione Anagrafica di Cittadino dell' Unione Europea' from 3 years ago, are you saying I need a new version?
Not stupid at all but Modicasa gave you the right answer.
Old Sep 5th 2020, 7:23 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by athoni
I went to my commune here in Rome a couple of weeks back having printed out all the relevant papers from the circulars and the form of the Attestazione itself. They knew nothing of it and had the usual response that as I had a soggiorno permanente I would not require anything else. I insisted that I did,and the manager was called,and after she made several calls of enquiry, she duly filled in my blank attestazione form that I had brought in and that was that,however,she could not ascertain from any of the calls that she had made as to whether a bollo was required on the attestazione. She did not think so,but said if at a later stage you are told it is required than just return with your form and we will add it on.
Apparently it has been clarified that we need to go armed with TWO marca da bollo ........ one for the request form and another for the actual attestazione.
Old Sep 5th 2020, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Apparently it has been clarified that we need to go armed with TWO marca da bollo ........ one for the request form and another for the actual attestazione.
Now that does sound like a "rip-off - let's make money" scam!
Old Sep 5th 2020, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordieborn
Now that does sound like a "rip-off - let's make money" scam!
Someone on the British Ambassadors facebook page has asked if they can claim back all these Brexit bills from David Cameron.
Old Sep 5th 2020, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by HADENOUGHPIZZA
I saw on another site that at the moment Milan is concentrating requests for this document in Via Larga and you need to book an appointment using the centralised 02 0202. Hoping this helps .
Thanks for that, Hadenuf! I'll get on the phone to them.

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Hi Lorna, do you know how much are the Marche da bollo? And what's this request form? I hope they'll tell me something when I phone for the appointment.

Last edited by jonwel; Sep 5th 2020 at 1:41 pm.
Old Sep 5th 2020, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

heritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond repute

We got our attestazioni di iscrizione anagrafica a few weeks ago and no marca da bollo was required.
Old Sep 5th 2020, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

heritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond repute

And I don't understand the reference to a request form. There is just the attestazione form attached to the Interior Ministry circular 3/2020 which the comune stamp and sign
Old Sep 5th 2020, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

They made a mistake.

Richiesta dell’attestazione di iscrizione anagrafica

Per il rilascio dell'attestazione è necessario presentare:

- apposita richiesta, in marca da bollo, di rilascio dell’attestazione di iscrizione anagrafica;

- una ulteriore marca da bollo per l’attestazione.

Old Sep 6th 2020, 5:07 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute

of 2 or 16 euros?
Old Sep 6th 2020, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

I thought Euro2 are only for receipts. Euro16 for public administration.
Old Sep 6th 2020, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

Lugsbug has a brilliant futureLugsbug has a brilliant futureLugsbug has a brilliant futureLugsbug has a brilliant futureLugsbug has a brilliant futureLugsbug has a brilliant futureLugsbug has a brilliant futureLugsbug has a brilliant future

We got our new paperwork a few weeks ago. I initially emailed the town hall but they were not aware of the requirement so I sent a link to the Ministry page. They then emailed a form to complete and I made an appointment to get it signed off. The marco bollo was 2 x e16 for both of us and one was attached to the new attestazione so it looked just like the original The Town Hall said we should return the originals but I decided to ignore that bit and have kept hold of them
Old Sep 7th 2020, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

If the withdrawl agreement is scrapped these 32 euro certificates might be kept in the WC.
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-br...-idUKKBN25Y0F1

Last edited by philat98; Sep 7th 2020 at 1:40 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.